Office Humor...

Tonearm_RobberyTonearm_Robbery 699 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I'm sure everyone has seen pictures of those lame self-empowering office art hanging on the wall somewhere. These are pretty funny...

Comments

• Intimidation

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent,
    but you'd be a fool to withhold that from your superiors.

• This shit has been killing me.

The Mouse and the Donald

Ambling through Central Park one day, a mouse happens upon Donald Trump, trapped in a hunter???s net. The mouse asks the Donald if he can be of any assistance. ???How could you help me???? scoffs the Donald. ???I am Donald Trump and you are just a lowly mouse.???

Several years later, the Donald calls the mouse into his office. ???Your division underperformed again, Johnson,??? says the Donald. ???Someone???s gonna have to take the fall.??? ???But, Donald!??? cries the mouse. ???Don???t you remember why you hired me? How I nibbled through that net and saved you from the hunters???? The Donald thinks for a moment, then replies, ???I don???t remember it that way.???

Moral: Success is fleeting, so keep a paper trail.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

• Loneliness
    If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you're not alone. And yet you are alone. So very alone.

• Motivation

If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I briefly lived w/a guy who worked at a store in the mall that sold all the real motivating signs/plaques/paperweights etc (and for a LOT of money) and he was the ultimate slackass loser - stayed up all night smoking weed, eating hotpockets and playing video games then sleeping all day, sponging off his parents, etc - I found this dichotomy hilarious...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    This one could easily have been titled Soulstrut.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Here are some of my favorites:

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Here is some geeky office humor. You can change the "ready" screen on HP jetdirect printers to read "INSERT COIN" (or whatever else you want) with a perl script.

http://kovaya.com/miscellany/2007/10/insert-coin.html

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

done by my photographer buddy over the summer. for all the college kids/frat boys on the strut (there's not actually any here right?).