your inexplicable dreamed soulstrut thread mashups

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Last night I dreamed I met noz. Now I've never met him in real life, only traded some PMs, but here I was bringing him a new macbook through a forest, and down muddy trails in the middle of rural nowhere. I get "there" and noz ended up being a bearded white guy from australia that looks like dj ayres. Also, DMX is inexplicably wearing a seersucker suit holding court with his posse in this old plantation house. There was a bunch of nerdy kids in a back room eating cereal, and as I walked through, said "hey whats up, just hanging around?" and they all broke out in fits of giggles. It was all hyper-surreal, but somehow just as dull as a real soulstrut thread.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Where was yuichi?

• Where was yuichi?

He was wearing a "high-end leisurewear" track suit and practicing dunks off the roof on a trampoline.

• Last night I dreamed I met noz. Now I've never met him in real life, only traded some PMs, but here I was bringing him a new macbook through a forest, and down muddy trails in the middle of rural nowhere.

I get "there" and noz ended up being a bearded white guy from australia that looks like dj ayres. Also, DMX is inexplicably wearing a seersucker suit holding court with his posse in this old plantation house.

There was a bunch of nerdy kids in a back room eating cereal, and as I walked through, said "hey whats up, just hanging around?" and they all broke out in fits of giggles.

It was all hyper-surreal, but somehow just as dull as a real soulstrut thread.

What's amazing is that Noz actually looks not like Ayres at all, but is a dead ringer for DMX.

• a bunch of nerdy kids in a back room eating cereal, and as I walked through, said "hey whats up, just hanging around?" and they all broke out in fits of giggles.

SOULSTRUT REVEALED

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Where was yuichi?

He was wearing a "high-end leisurewear" track suit and practicing dunks off the roof on a trampoline.

This was definitely a dream of yours, because I can not afford high-end leisurewear.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    yesterday i saw "noz" scrawled on the window of a toronto train window. is it a nickname or slang?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hah, great dream. Last week I had a dream where I found a Har-You, and then two days ago someone told me that a friend of theirs had found one recently for a buck at the local spot.

Next time I'm gonna listen to my record related dreams.

• Hah, great dream. Last week I had a dream where I found a Har-You, and then two days ago someone told me that a friend of theirs had found one recently for a buck at the local spot.

Next time I'm gonna listen to my record related dreams.

It's unwise to ignore the power of the subconscious.
    LA WILL MAKE U PAY.