DJ Ferrari at Anno Domini in San Jose Tonight!

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited September 2007 in Announcements
I'm playing again at the only place in San Jose I won't get stabbed at. Always a solid time. Expect a little bit of everything... funk, soul, jazz, latin, brazilian, african, psych and more. I'll be slanging raers from 8-11. Come on out locals!------------------------Anno Domini presents..."Hope Leaves"a solo exhibit by Michael PageMichael Page's exhibition "Hope Leaves" is a new body of work focusing on the human species' struggle to survive and what we, as individuals, will do to each other in order to accomplish this. Michael's often playful nature with his subjects brings about uncomfortable anxieties of truth about ourselves and what we're capable of. It is that dark potential in each of us that makes us connect with Michael's poignantly winsome vignettes of everyday moments.Michael Page, born in Arizona, raised in Southern California, now resides in San Francisco. He is self taught and has shown extensively in the Bay Area.Artist's Reception: First Friday, September 7, 20078 p.m. 'til late ??? free and open to the publicMusic by: DJ FerrariExhibit on view through October 13, 2007 ADGallery hours: Tues. - Fri., Noon - 7pm; Sat., Noon - 5pm

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    fresh..gonna bring some heat, bring the ...you know!!:)..Oh,is that my old copy we traded off awhile back or the e-bay copy you copped?

Give me a ring Brother I**n

Peace and much respect:
    Adrian