ladymixmaster (should i risk it son related)

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hey give it chance & bid on the sealed records.

Its funny you should mention that cause on one round of his/her auctions, I figured the sealed ish would be a safe bet.

The covers were covered in mold, though.

h

• this is dj ran man aka randy.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i grabbed a few records off him a while back, fast shipping but grading was fairly off, called a M but was lucky to be a VG> i left no feedback at all because i didnt want a negative in retalitation

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I had no problem w/ him/her. Grading was correct and shipping was relatively fast.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Ok.. fess up. Who bidded and won something on this round of auctions?

Report back with up-to-the-minute reports on arrival of wins and condition variances.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    ... i won't be bidding on any of this sellers shit because of what this person's done to rob's fam, people, and fans.

straight up.
    ?
    I don't know if this is Rob's fiancee, but if you think it's her, may be you shouldn't say things like that.

I just got a random email from soem dude who saw the thread on here about ladymixer... after having won stuff to the tune of over $1000. I think dude is a little worries that shit may go sour. I dunno though - with this many listings you can hardly just vanish with peoples money and not have someone start looking for you.

or can you K?

• did anybody risk it son? let us all know! peace, stein. . .

I think people rask it, yo.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I think people rask it, yo.

Oh they definately did, those went for loot. There might be a riot in France if they don't get their records in proper condition.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    i once bid on eminems infinite lp offered by LMM ..won..got it..no probs
    (but yeah after 1 week i got rid of it ..thank god for eminem fanboys )

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    anasarcasm, clear your PM

• I purchased some items from this seller, seems suspect, I'll let you know how it works out. Bad feeling it was a mistake though.

• confirmed mistake. France is pissed.

confirmed mistake. France is pissed.

It hasn't been that long. How do you know shit has gone sour? I expect a report on my desk first thing tomorrow morning!

• How bad was it?