For fuck's sake, I don't hate turntablelab.com!!!

DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Put my 2cent in on some reviews and I'm the resident TTL hater. Give me a break.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hater

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    my whole world is crumbling around me. plaese to stop toying with my existence.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    hater

no doubt I'm a hater. I hate mayonaise and Pat Robertson the most. But I don't hate TTL. They run a good service and carry a lot of shit you can't get elsewhere (e.g., stuff produced by people on here).

Yeah, a lot the music reviews are real stupid. But the same goes for DGA, allmusic, Amazon, URB, Vibe, Fader, Viceland, New York Times etc.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hater

same goes for DGA,

no way!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey denmarkVZ. here's a quick review i did of the magazines you just listed. let me know if you HATT me.

DGA: uh...what? never heard of it.

allmusic: yeah, ive seen this. they do music reviews? well, whatever. i thought it was just a website that catalogs "all music", but i cant lie, ive never actually read anything from it.

amazon: dont they just sell shit?

URB: kinda nerdy

vibe: nice pictures and adds

fader: i think catchdubs writes for them. but ive never read it cuz it aint at 7-11 and it aint free.

viceland: is this VICE? i like the reviews cuz theyre short so i feel a sense of accomplishment when i actually finish one. but there's too many reviews and i dont read them all. i think they rate the album covers too which i can appreciate.

new york times: ive seen this. usually rich folks read this at the "starbucks". ive never read one myself but i believe it comes out everyday and i cant keep up with that. plus there's too many words and not enough pictures.

what do you think? should i have a rating system like 4 mics or stars or thumbs? that always makes it easier for me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I hate mayonaise

you are not alone brother.

• I hate mayonaise

amen. the only thing I used it in is mashed potatoes...hmmmmmm. Just aint the same without it.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

amen. the only thing I used it in is mashed potatoes...hmmmmmm. Just aint the same without it.

?????????

i have never heard of that, is this for real?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I hate mayonaise

cosizzle

but I am falling for evil yummy potato salad

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I hate mayonaise

Mashed potatoes and mayo?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I hate mayonaise

yeah i read that too and said, hmmm.... doesn't he mean potato salad or something... which leads directly into marklatency's comment- but i will submit: no potato salad for me either.

uhum... no, no mayo

I love potatoes so that outweighs my hate of mayo. Damn those potatoes.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I love potatoes so that outweighs my hate of mayo. Damn those potatoes.

my old roommate has eaten french fries 2 or 3 times a day for the last 25 years. he says he doesn't like the taste of anything but french fries really.

WISE MAN SAY:

SIK AS FUK!

i can't imagine eating anything but taters, but I gotta say them breakfast taters chorizo style cooked up right with peppers and onion or latkes or fries from in-n-out could keep me fed for ages

teriyaki or curried taters with chicken done right is also sik as fuk

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    so mayo is the new sour cream?

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

Yeah, a lot the music reviews are real stupid. But the same goes for URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB, URB & let's not forget URB...

• I hate mayonaise

yeah i read that too and said, hmmm.... doesn't he mean potato salad or something... which leads directly into marklatency's comment- but i will submit: no potato salad for me either.

uhum... no, no mayo

dead serious..thats some deep south carolina shit I think. Thats the only way I ever had it until I was in my late teens. Doesnt taste right without it. try it sometime