Winamp Question (WEDDING Related)

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I am going to a wedding and the dudes have asked me to do the music mix for em... fair enough. (I'm going to leave the records and the 1200's behind for a night and embrace there cheese of MP3 based wedding disco music.. and I feel dirty)We're using MP3's and Winamp and I want to auto crossfade the tunes, so that I can just load the playlist (with a nice order of tunes) and then just fuck off and dance with everybody.Now here's where it gets specific..I want to be able to set MP3's to crossfade into the next one at specific points in the track which I specify in advance. So for example, if I have one track with an abrupt ending, I don't want that to crossfade, but I might want the next one to start crossfading into the next at say 3:44 secs, because I know it will sound good.Anyone know any plugins (or failing that.. and software at all) that can do this kind of super pre-defined auto-shit ??School me dudes. I want to mix, but without being there.PAECE !!Ps.. Plaaaeeeese help me. I KNOW one of you dudes has got the hook up I'm dreaming of. (No Ayo!)Lee.