what season is WEEDS on? (more tv talk)

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
is there a season 3 yet?My bad for being out of the loop, but the last episode I saw was the final season episode where it all went down in the kitchen with everyone having their guns on the main actress's head, and they couldn't find the weed because her son had it in the car.Without telling what happens (if you already know) please to inform a brother if this has already gone down or what.thanks in advance,and sorry to disappoint if you thought this was a weed thread. ez.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    haha.

got familiared.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    season finale was beyooooooooooooooooooond tepid but ima still watch the third season. i guess they couldnt live up to that first season really

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    people really watch this show?

what's it about?

yours truly,

Disconnected

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    season finale was beyooooooooooooooooooond tepid but ima still watch the third season. i guess they couldnt live up to that first season really

are you speaking of the showdown?

i thought the way it all led up to the climax was beautiful.

but yeah, i definitely need to get up on season 3.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts

what's it about?

yours truly,

Disconnected

yea, mostly potheads

suburban mom who deals drugs

its ok, most of the stuff is a little too ridiculous fiction for me to handle.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

what's it about?

Desperate Housewives meets Half Baked =

• It's completely silly but can be funny. It's only a half-hour so it's not like you're investing a gang of time. I like to get stoned and watch it. It's one of my "stories".

To the guy who was asking, new season August 13.

I'm still waiting for Season 2 to be released so I can get it on Netflix just in time to torrent Season 3. Looking forward to it, fun show to peep.

No, uh, spoilers, plaese!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Watched the first season and .

Maybe it changes (improves) in the other seasons, but the fact that everyone is a stereotype was pretty hard to take and it was not funny at all imo. Kinda like American Beauty/Desperate Housewives with a twist/gimmick that wore thin pretty quickly.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Watched the first season and .

co-sign

that show is pretty lame, couldn't even get through the first two episodes.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    has anyone been watching this season?

its been very quality. kevin nealon is killin' it like always.
    andy character is getting more and more laughs. the animal planet spank session was next level
    the biggest problem with the season has been the u-turn story and i'm glad that that should now be over

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I'm still waiting for Season 2 to be released so I can get it on Netflix just in time to torrent Season 3. Looking forward to it, fun show to peep.

dood. i got the second season torrented ipod friendly. if you got a couple dvds laying round, bring em thru.

• the biggest problem with the season has been the u-turn story and i'm glad that that should now be over

sooo baaaadddddd. worst actor, worst storyline. it went from being unrealistic, to just stupid.

dood. i got the second season torrented ipod friendly. if you got a couple dvds laying round, bring em thru.

I'm now through season two and caught up w/ the third. Not looking forward to the newest cast member that was introduced this week:

• She kinda put it down though.

• i've been watching since season one, and this show has been kinda predictable so far, but i actually didn't see that u-turn thing coming. monday is becoming my favorite night for tv (not that i watch a lot) due to weeds and californication- they aren't amazing but they make a solid hour of television.

the biggest problem with the season has been the u-turn story and i'm glad that that should now be over

sooo baaaadddddd. worst actor, worst storyline. it went from being unrealistic, to just stupid.

SPOILER:

i have a theory that the showrunners thought the same thing. his death due to high blood pressure came out of nowhere... a piano may as well have fallen on his head.

even though u-turn was dumb, i liked where they were going with nancy as his henchman.
    MLP kicking over the pot plants and yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP MARVIN!" this last episode were pretty funny moments

• the biggest problem with the season has been the u-turn story and i'm glad that that should now be over

SPOILER:

i have a theory that the showrunners thought the same thing. his death due to high blood pressure came out of nowhere...

wait, you don't think his big homey (forget his name) had anything to do with that?

• wait, you don't think his big homey (forget his name) had anything to do with that?

are you referring to the fake tony soprano killing chrissy after the car accident moment....that lasted about 10 seconds? i know the dude has some meathooks, but its gonna take at least a few minutes to suffocate a man.

• I didn't see it coming but they way they flipped it w/ his boy made sense. It's good that they did that. That plotline would've become cumbersome. I agree that was a hilarious moment w/ Halea and them at the grow house. But yeah, I wasn't buying off on Nancy B as this "thug apprentice" so to speak.

The real question is is how will Nancy deal w/ Halea's crew now? Or will she? Is the show even about her slangin' anymore? Obviously the fate of the "trunk" will be big for the second half of the season.

all i'm saying is that they offed him quite abruptly
    and i'm happy that marvin stepped up and soprano'ed him

again, that andy goes to war storyline was too funny

• wait, you don't think his big homey (forget his name) had anything to do with that?

are you referring to the fake tony soprano killing chrissy after the car accident moment....that lasted about 10 seconds? i know the dude has some meathooks, but its gonna take at least a few minutes to suffocate a man.

yes. i kinda got the impression he poisoned him or something, i dunno.

wait, you don't think his big homey (forget his name) had anything to do with that?

marvin smothered him in his forearm fat

gene, whats up! i forgot about that trunk...

!!!!!

marvin smothered him in his forearm fat

gene, whats up! i forgot about that trunk...

!!!!!

YO.

Yeah, I wonder if Marvin even knows about the existence of the trunk. He wasn't shown in the scene where U-Turn dropped it off.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

dude was already hyperventolating and flipping out due to his blood pressure. Mary Kate is annoying - can't wait for them to bash on her for being a jesus freak (in the show).

"You don't need to give me a sales pitch son. All I need to know is - will it get me fucked up?"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    MLP makes it all worth it, the plot's definitely moving

glad she's gonna have the debt off her back and now halea's crew got a PHAT crop

next week gonna be tiiiiight (by the looks of the preview)