Off Track #1: The Bronx

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
CD01 - Mixed by Kon:Homebrew ???Once I Had a Friend??? (Kon???s Quick Edit)Garden Of Eden ???Everybody???s On A Trip??? (Kon???s Edit)Sundown ???Spaced Outta Place??? Pt. 1 & 2Darryl Douglas ???Holding On??? (Kon???s Edit)Quest ???Boy Scouts???S.t.u.d. Band ???Success???Masterforce ???Don???t Fight The Feeling??? (Kon???s Edit)Imp Express ???8-1???Steel City Orchestra ???Steel City Disco??? (Kon???s Edit)Jacqueline Dee & Johnnie Walker ???Farewell To Welfare???The Exciters Band ???Dreaming A Dream??? (Kon???s Edit)Le Stim ???Tribute To Muhammad Ali??? (Kon???s Quick Mix)Jorge Santana ???Darling I Love You??? (Kon???s Edit)Round Robin And Brimstone ???Plenty Good Lovin'???CD02 - Mixed by Amir:Pat Britt ???Herman's Corner???Horselmat ???Right On???Vincent Geminiani ???Insideieusement Les Eles???The London Experimental Jazz Quartet ???Destroy the Nihilist Picnic???Zelia Barbosa ???Opiniao???Ex Pro Ovo ???What's the Deal???Gerry Olds Trio ???Gerry's Samba???Sathima Bea Benjamin ???Africa???Marius Cultier ???Nestor: Ti Patte???The Ed Kelly Ensemble ???Samba???Melvyn Price ???Voodoo Love Dance???The Lamont Johnson Sextette ???Aces???Larry Nozero ???Tune for L.N.???Anita Moore And The TSU Jazz Ensemble ???Compared to What????

Comments

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Honest question here, what does the Bronx have to do with this mix? I spy records that have no Bronx affiliation, as far as I know.

Maybe I am ??? Enlighten me please...

Regardless this mix looks sick, and I can't wait to cop one.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Heavy Bronx is a state of mind say the Pee Brothers

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    Honest question here, what does the Bronx have to do with this mix? I spy records that have no Bronx affiliation, as far as I know.

Maybe I am ??? Enlighten me please...

Regardless this mix looks sick, and I can't wait to cop one.

on track= a trip , like a train ride thru music...plus my fascination with trains from my days of graff.

off track= 5 installments (5 boroughs) trains..city life, next stop type shit. a slight departure from the on track series..hence the name.

how'd yall get the tracklisting/ cd yet ? promos arent out til next week.
    good looks tho...

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Looking forward to this, is it home cooked affair like the "On Track" series or an official joint a la "Kings Of Digging" ???