BOSTON: JP VINYL YARD SALE RECORD SWAP - SUN 7/1

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
Alright stoners & slackers, time to push open thedusty bulkhead and emerge from Mom's basement -THIS SUNDAY, JULY 1 at 11AM (until mid-afternoon)[/b]I am once again hosting the JP VINYL YARD SALE &RECORD SWAP - first one of 2007!I will personally have at least 600 LP's for sale, alongwith thousands of 45's, with prices from $1 to "make mean offer" - bargain jazz, rock, folk, blues, OST, soul, punk,for all you crate digger types, and some rares for sale ortrade for you snobbish ballers, too!There will also be at least one other seller with boxes ofLP's, another guy with hundreds of cheap (and good) CD's,and another handful of heads bringing 45's for sale & trade!IF ANY OF YOU LIVE AROUND BOSTON AND DON'T COME TOTHIS, YOU ARE SOFTER THAN THE SOFTEST COTTON BALLZ!INFO: My front yard, right on the main stretch of JamaicaPlain, at 630 Centre St.[/b] this is right at the corner ofCentre & Green streets if you are taking the bus or need alandmark ... it jumps off at 11AM and you should come on timecause others will and will be gripping at the sound of the bell.YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING RECORDS TO SELL OR TRADE asthat means you get in early and can check the stock first, andyou can make some money ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS? PM ME!OH YES, WE DRINK BEER, TOO - IF YOU WON'T BRINGRECORDS, CONSIDER BRINGING BEER TO SHARE[/b]I have already put flyers up and will be doing so for the nexttwo days, all around Boston & Cambridge, as well as advertisingon Craig's List, MySpace, Boston Rock, etc ... THIS IS SHAPINGUP TO BE THE BEST OF THESE YET SO DON'T SLEEP AND THENPOST ON MONDAY "OH SHIT I SHOULD HAVE GONE LOOKS FUN"BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD TO ME LIKE JOHNNY DAMON.D*****s, sorry I keep using this, but it's the only pic fromthe old one that actually has records and beer in it:

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    THIS SHIT IS TODAY

I GOT BEER IN THE FRIDGE

I SPENT TWO NIGHTS PRICING RECORDS

I GOT HEAT STASHED AWAY FOR REAL HEADZ

I GOT LIKE 6 OTHER PEOPLE BRINGING RECORDS TO SELL

IF YOU SKIP THIS SHIT AND COULD HAVE COME YOU SUCK DOO DOO