HELP GIVE SPACEGHOST A DJ NAME

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
well, the dude aint gonna name himself. and we're making a flyer for our saturday nite gigs and the dude needs a dj name. here's his bio.likes: hockey, carnivorous plants, vegan lifestyle, grandpa shig.dislikes: meat products, icky people [his words not mine], and liars.

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    nothing?

• keep it simple:

DJ Spaceghost

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    dj hungry hands

hey family! how u guys doing up there?

besides missing our makers mark drinking central cali bred japanese film-boy... nothing. working. getting back surgery on sept 13th. you need to find your way up here and hang out! you know you got a place to stay...

i have some LPs for you if you just send me your address. some of the lowrider comps i got i have doubles of. thought youd like the tunes...

i love you

i was thinking of coming up this weekend. but plans changed. soon though. havent karaoked in a while and im itchin for some do re mi and a loco moco from the jtown dennys!

mmmm... loco moco...

nothing like drunk karaoke in jtown and then puking all over the place in front of dennys. isnt that right youngkingphoniks? its something he does best...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    well, the dude aint gonna name himself. and we're making a flyer for our saturday nite gigs and the dude needs a dj name. here's his bio.

likes: hockey, carnivorous plants, vegan lifestyle, grandpa shig.

dislikes: meat products, icky people [his words not mine], and liars.

Dj Fly Trap

No T Bone

Hat Trick

Shig's Bitch (kidding)

Ghostspace

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

Shig's Bitch (kidding)

why dont you come say that to my face?

no seriously why haven't you come out to one of our sunday afternoons? you can hit the maravista courts afterwards.

thanks for trying this shig.

you should have offered a prize as incentive though. Like a dinner date with you and karaoke duet afterwards.

no problem life partner!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    life partner!

that's the best DJ name right there

whats shaking you twos, hope to see you next sunday
    spaceghost, i expect you to have an impressive and fitting moniker by then

life partner!

that's the best DJ name right there

whats shaking you twos, hope to see you next sunday
    spaceghost, i expect you to have an impressive and fitting moniker by then

i'll be in new york this weekend working out plans for an interstate cat smuggling scheme. i hope the absence of the face of on a sunday afternoon...[/b] doesn't keep all of our adoring fans from showing up.

bring some records with you to play (more than 5 this time ) . shig's mom only lets him play a few of her records at a time and then he wanders off and asks people if they have seen his hackey sack.

ok DJ growth hormone

man, mikee pushed out that fart and i bet its still chillin at the mandrake. he's a nasty mothereffer!

and, YES, MANdrew, bring records. the "babes" from la cita will be kinda filling in as well, but i can always use more free time to kick the hackey sack around.

man, mikee pushed out that fart and i bet its still chillin at the mandrake. he's a nasty mothereffer!

i was makin fun of him of him later and he said he let it fly over by the column. it followed him all the way to our chair he was sitting in when you accused him of releasing that foul odor. i wonder if that is when he was "taking architectural art-snob photography".

maybe he accidentally shit his pants and didnt know it.

oh yeah! mikee was also telling me that some bit character from melrose place was there but i had no idea who he was talken bout. she was a redhead so i thought maybe it was that desperate housewives chick but it wasnt her.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Shig's Bitch (kidding)

why dont you come say that to my face?

no seriously why haven't you come out to one of our sunday afternoons? you can hit the maravista courts afterwards.

Sunday afternoons don't quite work out for me, because I play ball in Torrance from like 3-7pm usually. It's kind of a Sunday ritual for me. I actually like that venue though.

• haha! they call him "Joey" at the mandrake.

• DJ TANNER

DJA (Disk Jockey Acromym)

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

DJ Death Ray
    DJ Cape & Cowl

DJ Codpiece (see above pic, but only quickly)

• DJ Death Ray
    DJ Cape & Cowl

you know what sucks? spaceghost is always trying to get everyone to squeeze his thigh implants. its kind of embarrassing.

• DJ Death Ray
    DJ Cape & Cowl

you know what sucks? spaceghost is always trying to get everyone to squeeze his thigh implants. its kind of embarrassing.

those aren't implants!! i can't help it if i have thighs the size of small cows. i think it's a small price to pay for playing hockey twice a week. you're just pissed because you can only fit into the much more forgiving moltar costume.