DAMN RIGHT I AM SOMEBODY LP dj promo version?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
hey, anybody got this whole album on mp3? Gotta be the dj promo version though with the love and happiness dj shout out jawn. Or even if you just have the "this is a revolutionary sureshot" soundbite that would be okay too... rather have the whole elpee but beggars can't be choosers. thanks in advance if anybody can up that

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    well cotdamn... NOBODY ain't got this schitt on MP3?? I thought yall was big dudes over here! sheeeeeeit, i shoulda just took this shit over to thebreaks.com like i started to. now i gotta actually go through the trouble of pulling out my own vinyl and ripping it myself... that's too much cotdamn work! thanks for nuthin', soulstrut

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Son... I have this shit... I can try to rip it tonight... but you might as well do it since you already got up out of the chair and everything...

Son... I have this shit... I can try to rip it tonight... but you might as well do it since you already got up out of the chair and everything...

i'm sittin back down as i type, jonny... so feel free to start i mean rippin' it if you so choose! it is appreciated by we, the lazy

I dunno man... that schitt is like fourth/fifth in line at this point... might not get (er) done... might could end up without mp3s tomorrow... just to be safe...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What about you, uh, salaam salaakum?

*Edit. Thanks for this, I have always LOVED that intro, and this version is pure heatery. Sampo you did it again. Dudes, don't sleep on his blog - shit is purefiya.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fucking hell this is CRAZY, kid.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

you ain't know? Yeah dude.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    sounds slow

It's just the Divshare preview playback that's slowed down for some reason (doesn't this happen on the regular with Divshare?).

The downloaded file sounds AOK. Thanks Cardova.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i had this happen with divshare. i think it's when the files are 24bit/48

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Makes sense. If the Divshare preview function is hardcoded for strictly 44.1 kHz playback, a 48 KHz file would sound a wee bit slowed down.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

Makes sense. If the Divshare preview function is hardcoded for strictly 44.1 kHz playback, a 48 KHz file would sound a wee bit slowed down.
    ah cool. my b

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    yeah that's what it is. sucks though.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    oh well, another reason to go back to zshare.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Archaeologist Classics Volume 90... with the elephant...

Archaeologist Classics Volume 90... with the elephant...

damn, you right, raystar... had it on cd all this time and forgot all about it. senility.... wow

i forgot what i even wanted the shit for