Weekend Finds 5/18 - 5/20

13»

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Jesus, Birdman9, you are a pretty big dickhead for someone who has so many orange Impulse! spines visible in their collection.

Not that I'm riding SuperPoasterTwo's dick or anything, but don't forget that we all started somewhere - even YOU.

No wonder there's only 1.4 women on this board, and it's always just the same 20 or 30 dudes circlejerking on here.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

the only OK find i made in thessaloniki. i was expecting to find the "sphinx" record..
    hard to find though. but i got to know somebody that knows a band member and next time i ll pick up a copy i guess.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Sergio mendes and the new brasil 77

For 10 bucks at a local store on Original.

Did I find something now?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Jesus, Birdman9, you are a pretty big dickhead for someone who has so many orange Impulse! spines visible in their collection.

Not that I'm riding SuperPoasterTwo's dick or anything, but don't forget that we all started somewhere - even YOU.

No wonder there's only 1.4 women on this board, and it's always just the same 20 or 30 dudes circlejerking on here.

Just for the record, I started well ahead of most. And I love any Impulse LP that still sits on my shelves(which I am flattered that you recall ever seeing because I don't think I have ever even seen you post before). If in fact you were ever lucky enough to be granted access to my home, you would know that I have plenty of reissues and have no problem with them, or whatever someone wants to collect.

For someone paying close enough attention to me (and my rack of wothless Impulse LPs)you seem to have missed the part where I discovered SuperToaster2 to be an annoying fucktard who knows nothing and offers this board nothing but jiveass attitude. So yes, any chance to call attention to his lack of anything to offer, I take it.

And if you are so desperate for female company ON THE INTERNET, may I suggest a site for you:

http://www.please-be-my-internet-girlfriend.com

Sergio mendes and the new brasil 77

For 10 bucks at a local store on Original.

Did I find something now?

Oh yes, you are doing SO well. What else may we validate for you?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I really don't get what is bad about having a lot of Impulse records. Impulse was a classic lable.

I really don't get what is bad about having a lot of Impulse records. Impulse was a classic lable.

Hey, man, everyone has to start somewhere, even a big dickhead like ME.

By the way, CL, sorry I missed you when I was down in Richmond. Be sure to let me know if you ever pop up to the DC area. Any friend of Fatback's....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Just for the record, I started well ahead of most. And I love any Impulse LP that still sits on my shelves(which I am flattered that you recall ever seeing because I don't think I have ever even seen you post before). If in fact you were ever lucky enough to be granted access to my home, you would know that I have plenty of reissues and have no problem with them, or whatever someone wants to collect.

For someone paying close enough attention to me (and my rack of wothless Impulse LPs)you seem to have missed the part where I discovered SuperToaster2 to be an annoying fucktard who knows nothing and offers this board nothing but jiveass attitude. So yes, any chance to call attention to his lack of anything to offer, I take it.

And if you are so desperate for female company ON THE INTERNET, may I suggest a site for you:

Stop the hatt! Impulse was a classic label, dont hatt on it. Birdman is just confused. He really does like me and may be attracted to me but he will never give into his SECRET poaster fetish.

Stop the hatt! Impulse was a classic label, dont hatt on it. Birdman is just confused. He really does like me and may be attracted to me but he will never give into his poaster fetish.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

By the way, CL, sorry I missed you when I was down in Richmond. Be sure to let me know if you ever pop up to the DC area. Any friend of Fatback's....

Sounds good. Let me know next time you are back in Richmond. I will show you all of the spots [email]Fr@nk[/email] has been banned from.

+ about 30 bluenote joints... good weekend over hurr...

That's a serious LP right there...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

+ about 30 bluenote joints... good weekend over hurr...

That's a serious LP right there...

whoa! I knew not of the exsistence of that one...again, whoa!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    That Jackie McLean cover is beautiful. Wow.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    jesus dude. Let me holler at a blue note