For Trade: Jeremy Steig - Legwork (Solid State)

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited May 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anyone want this? M-/M- original.I'm looking for Singer Songwriter, folk (female or male), gentle shit, post-punk, and new-age.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    BREAKZ, YO!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    CRINK SOLD THE BRAK BUT HAD GRIPPERS REMORSE SO HE TRIED TO TRADE ME RINKED NITELITERS. STR8 REJECTED.

But, seriously, was the price you got on your copy a "fair rate"? I am thinking I will have to sail this sucker.

Trade me those takoma jawns without the braks, bros. I know you dudes hate the gentle, so give it to me. My waxidermy mix is going to be gentle shreddery. If you make it through to the end you will either be sleeping or crying.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It does seem to turn up less frequently than his others... but I was semi surprised at what that one I just had went for.

• HonkyFippleHonkyFipple 418 Posts
    I like that record.

Not only for the breakz! And the Wayfaring Stranger on Blue Note is good too. Nice music for one of those 'let's listen to a whole record without paying attention to the breaks' dayz!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It does seem to turn up less frequently than his others... but I was semi surprised at what that one I just had went for.

That price was bonkers! I had a copy in my shop for six months at $25. The dude that finally bought it was a personal friend of Steig's and bought every Steig title I had for kitch.

Sorry if that hurts your trade prospect A*r*n....

:o Sorry if that hurts your trade prospect A*r*n....
    Ney, it just hurts my wallet

This album is alright, though, but I'd prefer the cash or a different record. Not my thing.

Listen you hobos, this may not be Otis G Johnson but it's a solid record. No lo-fi heaven. Just flutey loops for days. Put this on to impress your lady friends. Sex not guarenteed.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Listen you dodos, this may not be the Sugar Bears but it's a solid record.
    No lo-fi heaven. Just fruit loops for days. Put this on to make the milk in
    your cereal turn pink. Dental hygiene not guarenteed.

I just traded this to SoulOnIce for said Tucan Sam picture disque.

Officially gone.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'll be placing it on eBay at approx. 10 AM EST.

$60.00

BOTTOM FEEDER

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    i dont know this one, but i really love his "fusion" lp.