I pissed someone off.

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I'm always running my mouth, so it is not surprising I pissed someone off. No idea who or why. Here is their order.Order Number 2860 Order Date 5/10/2007 3:19:08 PM Customer Profile Company Fuck Your Disc Name boscoe ass fuck Street dj idiot City new york State NY Zip 06390 Country United States Phone 00198728378 Ship to billing address Quantity Description Unit Total 100 Art Ensemble Of Chicago: Third Decade 10.00 1000.00 100 Beatles: Sgt Peppers Lonley Hearts 12.00 1200.00 100 Bley, Carla: Tropic Appetites 12.00 1200.00 100 Bohannon, Hamilton: Bohannon 12.00 1200.00 100 White, James And Blacks: Off White 16.00 1600.00 100 Zappa, Frank: One Size Fits All 10.00 1000.00 Total 7200.00 UPS Ground 609.00 GRAND TOTAL 7809.00 Payment Method Snail Mail Remote Host 201.251.14.234 Remote Address 201.251.14.234 Remote Ident User Agent Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    bullshit. guy sounds like a total ass clown. you are the kindest most considerate person on soulstrut (along with moogman), probably one of the ONLY people that hasn't pissed someone off on here.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    E-mail him back and let him know that he neglected to list his street number.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    That is some weak, immature shit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

They're hot. Well at least the one with the green afro is. I mean, I would probably blap.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

[email]fuckyourass@hotmail.com[/email] is the email.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

They're hot. Well at least the one with the green afro is. I mean, I would probably blap.

I like how youre post is edited...

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts

What application did you use to google earth map the IP to a geographical address? That is pretty dope.

Is it a part of www.dnsstuff.com I don't know about?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    bullshit. guy sounds like a total ass clown. you are the kindest most considerate person on soulstrut (along with moogman), probably one of the ONLY people that hasn't pissed someone off on here.

Thanks Dave and everyone else. I am feeling the love.

We are always saying, yeah I knew him back in the crateslist days. I met Dave before the crates list through an alt. newsgroup years before crateslist.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

We are always saying, yeah I knew him back in the crateslist days. I met Dave before the crates list through an alt. newsgroup years before crateslist.

I soooo hope the guy you pissed off works at a bank!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    boscoe ass fuck

EROTIC

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

i think i originall found out about your store through, shit i can't remember what some publication like gold mine or urb or something where you advertised. i still have some old catalogs from your store from like 96-97.

lots of bargains to be had there.

i think there is a james mason for 30 in one of them. back in days when 30 was too much for me for one record!

did that address say santa rosa ?!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

[email]fuckyourass@hotmail.com[/email] is the email.

I know. A bad joke. Just trying to make the best out of a yuck thing.

In all seriousness: What happens now?