Technical Board Question

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Does placing someone on ignore also prevent them from PMing you?Specifically, have I successfully insulated myself from further SuperPoaster PMs?

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Yeah; if he tries, on his end it should say: This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yeah; if he tries, on his end it should say: This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

You sound as if you speak from experience, Rey.

Want to tell us about it?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Well, I logged in as an alias, blocked Reynaldo, logged back in as Reynaldo, and tried to PM my alias and received that message.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Unrelated technical question: is anyone else getting a strange pop-up in the "Words of wisdom for a little dude" thread? It asks for a username and password for "www.jeffbots.com"

I know it's not my computer, I just scanned with spybot, adaware, and AVG anti-virus to be sure.

Specifically, have I successfully insulated myself from further SuperPoaster PMs?

Yes, but we'll probably see a "FAUX_RILL CLEAN YR PMZ"
    thread posted sometime in the next 24 hours.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    is anyone else getting a strange pop-up in the "Words of wisdom for a little dude" thread? It asks for a username and password for "www.jeffbots.com"

Yes

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Post your SuperPoaster correspondences or you're soft.

I have to assume they are just unfunny, otherwise
    he would have already. I mean, how many laughs can
    be dragged out of "dude ... yr burning me but we can
    be cool im just a kid OK" before it's just white noise?

be cool im just a kid OK" before it's just white noise?

Good point.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Unrelated technical question: is anyone else getting a strange pop-up in the "Words of wisdom for a little dude" thread? It asks for a username and password for "www.jeffbots.com"

Me too. I thought it was some weird thing HCrink was doing with the Pleasuredome.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

Me too. I thought it was some weird thing HCrink was doing with the Pleasuredome.

It has something to do with CousinLarry's avatar.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Whoa, I had that for a long time and it never caused any trouble. Its gone now and so is the pop up. I guess Hal got pissed.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

So you are denying the existence of a "Jeffbot" that resides in the Pleasuredome?

Can The 3rd Stream weigh in on this?

So you are denying the existence of a "Jeffbot" that resides in the Pleasuredome?

Can The 3rd Stream weigh in on this?

All I know is that if you put jeffbot into google you get the following.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    is anyone else getting a strange pop-up in the "Words of wisdom for a little dude" thread? It asks for a username and password for "www.jeffbots.com"

i didn't work any funny business with that post. should i repost it?

i didn't work any funny business with that post. should i repost it?

Naw, it was fixed.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Well, I logged in as an alias, blocked Reynaldo, logged back in as Reynaldo, and tried to PM my alias and received that message.

The mind fairly boggles.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
    Bitches dont know shit about my sparta.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

be cool im just a kid OK" before it's just white noise[/b]?
    Minimal esteem loner drone?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

subject: HEY

DO YOU WANT TO FITE ME, SOn?[/b]

My response:

re: HEY

LOL

THEN WE WILL FIGHT IN THE DARK! http://zaza.ytmnd.com/

no comment.