Does anyone here know a DJ SHORTY in NYC?

erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
So, I'm trying to help my sis out with an unusual request. She works in Hollywood and her big dude boss is trying to track down the DJ who was playing at the Jade Bar while he was staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC. He didn't get the name, but told my sister he was playing "soul and old school motowny stuff" and basically, with that small piece of informaion, to find him. So sis has determined that the guy's name is DJ Shorty, but she can't get any contact info for him. Anyone know this guy? Have any contact info or a website or something? Sounds like there's a cushy gig in it for the dude. Help a sister out.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    So, I'm trying to help my sis out with an unusual request. She works in Hollywood and her big dude boss is trying to track down the DJ who was playing at the Jade Bar while he was staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC. He didn't get the name, but told my sister he was playing "soul and old school motowny stuff" and basically, with that small piece of informaion, to find him. So sis has determined that the guy's name is DJ Shorty, but she can't get any contact info for him. Anyone know this guy? Have any contact info or a website or something? Sounds like there's a cushy gig in it for the dude.

Help a sister out.

Yeah that was me. hit me on the PM.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    So, I'm trying to help my sis out with an unusual request. She works in Hollywood and her big dude boss is trying to track down the DJ who was playing at the Jade Bar while he was staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC. He didn't get the name, but told my sister he was playing "soul and old school motowny stuff" and basically, with that small piece of informaion, to find him. So sis has determined that the guy's name is DJ Shorty, but she can't get any contact info for him. Anyone know this guy? Have any contact info or a website or something? Sounds like there's a cushy gig in it for the dude.

Help a sister out.

Yeah that was me. hit me on the PM.

• frogmanfrogman 22 Posts
    bigspliff you the same shorty that used to dj at chaos on broome? You dont seem like the "bigspliff" type of dude, but hey if it is, whats up I was a busboy then

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    bigspliff you the same shorty that used to dj at chaos on broome? You dont seem like the "bigspliff" type of dude, but hey if it is, whats up I was a busboy then

^^^^^^^^^^

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

You know what they say - Big Spliff = Little Sack

• frogmanfrogman 22 Posts
    uh yeah I feel terribly disconnected. shame on me!