Self Hypnosis V.3: FREE MIX DOWLOAD FOR THAT ASS

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Whaddup all?Thought i'd post this here as it's getting no love in the deserted wasteland that is the 'announcements' section.This is the 3rd installment in my 'Self Hypnosis' series of mixes. This volume builds on v.2 with more afro funk and drum loops!! Essentially it's a 40+ minute mix which delivers a healthly dose of good vibes, bone rattling funk, and soul satisfaction. Featuring tracks by Roy Ayers, Jon Kennedy, Visioneers, Hawkeye, Manzel, Fela, Budos Band, Black Merda and much more!!Self Hypnosis V.3track list for those who don't want to waste download time:jon kennedy - dope demand (ready set)visioneers - it's simplezion i - boom bip (feat. goapele)roy ayers - the black fivehawkeye - meet me at the rooseveltdilla - won't do instro/big l 'flamboyant' verseglobal communication - the groovepercee p & connie price and the keystones - international hustlerstanley turrentine - sister sanctifiedblack merda - long burn the firebudos band - ghost walkbooker t and the mgs - melting potmanzel - space funk (kenny dope remix)johnny frigo - scorpiofela kuti - shakaralekan babalola - oba Awon Oba (Wale remix)

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    attention. look at the above post and download that biatch

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Nice One! Thanks Trew!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    this is nice man. thanks!

DON'T SLEEP!

• this is nice man. thanks!

DON'T SLEEP!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    thanks for checking it out everyone! and plaese to keep DLing. my goal is to use all our bandwidth for the month before the week's end.. only 850 MB to go!!!

• it just occurred to me that I never saw part one or two in this series - whats the 911 there Trew?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    this is nice man. thanks!

DON'T SLEEP!

it just occurred to me that I never saw part one or two in this series - whats the 911 there Trew?

thanks ! feelin it

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    heat for real
    Thanks!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it just occurred to me that I never saw part one or two in this series - whats the 911 there Trew?

check my myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/trewdj

scroll down about 1/2 way for the mix dl section..

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Nice to see someone incorporating my song into his mix

Thanks, I appreciate that, I like the mix a lot.

I'll do some promo on my myspace blog for it.

By the way, you got the Percee P & Keystone tune. Is that a 12" and if yes, where can I get a 12" too ????

Peace
    Hawkeye

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Nice to see someone incorporating my song into his mix

Thanks, I appreciate that, I like the mix a lot.

I'll do some promo on my myspace blog for it.

By the way, you got the Percee P & Keystone tune. Is that a 12" and if yes, where can I get a 12" too ????

Peace
    Hawkeye

thanks for the props! and the promo! every bit counts..

that percee p track is off scion's latest funk/hiphop mash thing.. i'm guessing it's on (or will be on 12") the raekwon/el michels volume was issued on 12" but not by scion. the label's name escapes me though..

We will see.

I defenitley will find a 12" version.

I listened to Vol.1 and 2 of your mixes too, these are also very dope !!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I listened to Vol.1 and 2 of your mixes too, these are also very dope !!!!!

smart man. everyone plaese to follow his lead..

btw hawk, your organ donor edit makes an appearance on vol.4. finishing up mastering that chumpy today as long as i can resist going outside and enjoying this early chi-spring heat!!

Fuck sping break, what we need is a spring reverb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mos def will listen to your part 4 too.

Peace
    Hawkeye