My Last Soulstrut Post Ever

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
just kidding...i'm a bout to bust a muve in the real worldz. soulstrut is fer apes who like to stick banana in there arse. fuk a break. folkways. ok... mylatency i want some infermation on them cd's. i need a review on soulstrut. ima thinking about giving all yall fuggers a xmas gift in 6 months. i free private issue new age and folk cd too the first 50 mudafuggaz who pm me... butt yuaall have to wait till xmas and shitz.whatever you do dont git into dealing rekkids. itll make you cramp.allright to all yall rekkid kids. get yer dig on. ap

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Check the two dudes behind that cat squinting like "Damn thats a hot move!"

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    What can I say, I'm listening to the mellow xian folk disc one and this ish is completely melting my face off. Seriously sensitive and intense, this is the music for ages that haunts your soul and shakes your heart. Anyone who cries "boring and lame" needs to have their ears cleaned out. Brutally mellow like a warm blanket hot cocoa and a kiss from a loved one.

PM Anthony before its too late. You snooze you lose on sensitive and peaceful solutions.

I went to the swap meet and dreamed I could find these records and then I woke up, only to find I bought David Bowie, Albert King, and Ozzy Osbourne LPs. I cry.

AP's peaceful pimp game shall live on eternal in the real world mauve. Three cheers to the folkways king!

Here is what these CDs sound like:

thank you Anthony Pearson!!!!!!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    audio plaese

• don't tease me, i need sounds like those in my life

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    tracklist Mark?

thanx

• aliet since all you crazy fuggers are PMing yer azzaz offs letz make it a summer CD gift... addresses please on the PM. new age and folk for free. private issue fantasy fo life. first 50 git luv.

ap

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    But real headz know the deal...

• my PM is blowing UP but i dont regret this shit at all. i am gonna send you all some shitz this summer. please be patient... it will take me a few weeks to get them shits together. we are not to 50 yet.

believe the hype I listened to both CDs on repeat all morning and I lost my mind

AP GOT THAT PRIVATE ISSUE CRAK

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    whatever you do dont git into dealing rekkids. itll make you cramp.

Dealing with low priced, semi-unique items that defy just about every economy of scale that one could think of? Nooooooo.

• whatever you do dont git into dealing rekkids. itll make you cramp.

Dealing with low priced, semi-unique items that defy just about every economy of scale that one could think of? Nooooooo.

real headz know the deal

Whatchoo know bout Tom Smith "still lifes" AP?

Or Larry Conklin & Jochen Blum "jackdaw"?

• i still have some of these left... we are not to 50 yet. even if you hate me and hate new age and your heart is filled with hatred try this shit out. this is what your seeking.

free cd's.

private issue new age and folk.

PM me.

dont be scuurd.

this is the summer free cd for peaceful moments away from the aggro.

dont call me a dirty hippie.

some of your are absent from my mailing list for this CD and it is getting a little suspect.

respond to this message and bump it.

i have like 20 left. we have like 30 PM's.

dont make me post on soulstrut again. i am trying to refrain even though i think this site is the best shit out there.

and congrats to lakan for his off the hook mix with that in the park sound system reverb overdub... who knows what he was saying. the best ever.

what is vanguard squad? i wanna be down with that shit. how can i be down?

ok... i digress. now... free cd.

you can listen to it deep in a hot summer night for tender moments and shit.

PM for fragile moments.

ap

• oh and congrats to paycheck for busting real world moves ima gonna set foot in that place and on a site note it is mentally challenged that TSL has no rock section. that shit is corny as fuk. later dude. ap

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    TSL does have a rock section, it's your mouth and I'm Comin!!! F-kin push up's batach and then you can have rocks on yo chest! Well I am about to get serviced, Love 40 match set, AP!

Oh yeah records suck! 8-tracks rule!

• thats greweling. free cd dude.

l8r,

ap

• no dirty hippies

y'all folls if you don't get down with this CD
    AP gonna make it special just for y'all

saying, y'all sleeping if you don't know peaceful solutions in 2K5

are there any raer breakz on said cd??

hormel

I don't think there is one braek at all on the CDz I got. I heard AP is making a new one full of Hi-NRG and trance though, so PLUR and BRAEKZ genre will well be represented. Technotronic and Snap! is the new private issue xian funk.

• untrue.

rhythm is a dancer is wack.

• privateissuebloodstoolmetaphysicalnewageyogamanraer

aliotta haynes underwear raer

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    privateissuebloodstoolmetaphysicalnewageyogamanraer

"can I get the definition please?"

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

• i have three free cd's left... i am at 47. please pm... dude a couple of you punks are stiffing me. where are you? you know how you can be down. lets do this.

• ok we are now at 50...

i will stoke a few more copies for the scragglers. PM me for folk and new age private issue summer 2005. get mellow. raer. comon beatheads. you all are absent from my list. i will trade you the funk for goofball private raer. free cds too. PM.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

what is vanguard squad? i wanna be down with that shit. how can i be down?

all you need is love

PM Bam on some info ... you will not be disappointed