60 track Electro-Boogie-Funk-Disco Mix FREE DL!!!

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
[color:purple] "U-Tern - Body Work - Volume 1"[/b] [/color]So it's been a full year since I released this mix and all the CD's are gone, so I figured I'd share it with those of you that didn't get a copy. It's a 60 track mix of various Boogie, Disco, Electro and other funky oldschool tracks with plenty of edits, blends, sound FX and vocal dubs. Volume 2 is now in the works, as well as a break style party record which should be out this summer!Direct Link: http://www.divshare.com/download/230404-879Here's the track listing...01 - Intro02 - Hypnotic - Lonely (Re-Edit)03 - Orlando Johnson - Chocolate City04 - Maze - Twilight05 - Cashmere - Do It Anyway You Wanna06 - Total Contrast - Takes A Little Time07 - Fatback - Start It Up08 - Sharon Redd - Never Give You Up09 - David Christie - Saddle Up (Indeep Blend)10 - Pointer Sisters - Automatic11 - Unlimited Touch - Searchin' To Find The One12 - Jimmy Williams - All Of My Lovin'13 - Asso - Don't Stop14 - Gino Soccio - Try It Out15 - Ago - You Make Me Do It16 - Karen Silver - Nobody Else17 - K.I.D. - Fine Time Tonight18 - Level 42 - Turn It On19 - Chemise - She Can't Love You20 - Fausto Papetti - Sassi21 - Gwen Guthrie - It Should Have Been You (Daft Punk Blend)22 - Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair23 - Unique - What I Got Is What You Need24 - David Joseph - You Can't Hide Your Love25 - Sharon Redd - Beat The Street26 - Sinnamon - Thanks To You27 - Electra - Feels Good (Dub)28 - The McCrarys - Love On A Summer Night29 - Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You30 - New Jersey Connection - Love Don't Come Easy31 - Weeks & Co - If You're Looking For Fun32 - Tramaine - Fall Down33 - Love Club - Hot Summer Nights34 - Alexander O'Neal (Feat. Cherelle) - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On35 - U-Tern - Animation36 - UTFO - Shackles On My Feet37 - Barry White - Let's Make Tonight (An Evening To Remember)38 - Second Image - Can't Keep Holding On39 - Shirley Lites - Heat You Up40 - My Mine - Hypnotic Tango41 - Nick Straker Band - Straight Ahead42 - Din Daa Daa Interlude43 - Universe - Every Single Night (Shannon Blend)44 - Class Action - Weekend45 - Tom Tom Club - Wordy Rappinghood46 - Dance Reaction - Disco Train47 - Eddie Johns - I Put A Spell On You48 - Groove Tonight Interlude49 - Strikers - Body Music50 - Cela - I'm In Love51 - Raw Silk - Just In Time52 - Touchdown - Ease Your Mind53 - Mary Jane Girls - Candy Man54 - Wish - Nice & Soft55 - Makossa Interlude56 - Cashmere - Try Your Lovin'57 - Koxo - Step By Step58 - Fly Interlude59 - Armed Gang - Are You Ready60 - Sunburst Band - He Is ENJOY!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    a link would help!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    There ya go!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    a link would help!

ha.. jaymack, you figure that divshare shit out yet?

o yea.. TANX!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    a link would help!

ha.. jaymack, you figure that divshare shit out yet?

Doh!
    Apparently not.
    Ill just have to turn off the adblocker.

thanks for the mix.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    thoroughly enjoyable!!!

thanks.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    thoroughly enjoyable!!!

thanks.
    this was pretty tight man.
    thanks for posting.

coulda done without the airhorns but overall really solid

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    I'm deep DEEP into this mix. Good stuff!

SG

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ahhh I love "Lonely"

• tjamestjames 156 Posts
    Hey - thanks for sharing! Also, keeep it up over at brooklynradio.net, since January your mixes have been a staple... U-Tern @ brooklynradio.net (for those who have yet to check it out). Lastly, what format is your copy of Prince performing "Wouldn't you love to love me?", maybe I haven't been looking hard enough but I can't find anything on this(?).

Thanks again,
    tjames

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    what format is your copy of Prince performing "Wouldn't you love to love me?", maybe I haven't been looking hard enough but I can't find anything on this(?).

Mp3, I get asked about those Prince tracks all the time, it was titled "The Work" ureleased songs and demos, some great tunes on there! The sound quality isn't really there but oh well.

• I could listen to these boogie mixes forever.

THANKS SO MUCH!

• feelin it.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    homie you are straight killing it.

38 - Second Image - Can't Keep Holding On

I've been needing the Second Image album in my life for ages. Hollur if you've got it.

SG

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I've been needing the Second Image album in my life for ages. Hollur if you've got it.

Nah, just the 12", haven't heard the full LP, any good?

Nah, just the 12", haven't heard the full LP, any good?

I've heard assorted tracks from the LP, and they were all along the lines of "Can't Keep Holding Back" in terms of quality. Very difficult album to get if you're in the States since it appears that the LP was a UK/Euro-only release.

SG

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    shitt, its only thursday afternoon and its partytime, nice mix.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    I'm deep DEEP into this mix. Good stuff!

got this last nite and listened to 2-3 times already
    Dope stuff

• Yo, that Shackles isn't UTFO, it's RJ's Latest Arrival.

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    nicely done. it's good record re-organization music.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I'm going to go ahead and bump this for the Friday/Weekend cause it's party time.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    dawg.. ive ment to tell you that set your flag on fire mix is.. well..

thanks again for this mix.

• brodambrodam 46 Posts
    Thanks for the fly mix! Gettin my poplock on now.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I digging this! Would you mind if I linked this on my blog? I have a few friends that would really appreciate the mix.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I digging this! Would you mind if I linked this on my blog? I have a few friends that would really appreciate the mix.

Go for it, just remember to up a link to my blog (onedaylater.blogspot.com) and my radio show "One Day Later" on www.brooklynradio.net. Whats your blog addy?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Go for it, just remember to up a link to my blog (onedaylater.blogspot.com) and my radio show "One Day Later" on www.brooklynradio.net. Whats your blog addy?

Thanks. I'll definitely add a link for the two. My blog is www.pageuponpage.blogspot.com . I just started "blogging" a week ago. My wife and I moved to the East Coast from Los Angeles. We're expecting, come summer, and figured it'd be a good way to keep folks up on how we're doing.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I didn't use graemlin in my initial post.