RAJ MAHAL * WAXINGDEEP * CERTIFIED MOLD DJ SET MP3

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Here is a set I did for Waxingdeep last year. I intended to go back and do some more work on it and release a CD, but I just don't have the time. I also have been getting a lot of requests for a set list and decided to sit my ass down last night and take some notes. So -- here it is. A fine blend of disco rap, prog, electro, modern soul, golden era hip hop, wedding band soul, breakz and more. ***** DJ RAJ MAHAL - CERTIFIED MOLD (A WAXINGDEEP EXCLUSIVE) *****[/b] First Love (Intro)"Petit Sekou" - Orchestre Bembeya Jazz National"Hang Loose" - Don Thompson"It's Your Turn" - M.C.B."Time Centre" - Hawkwind"One for the Treble (Fresh)" - Davy DMX"Universal Love" - Woods EmpireSpooks in Space edit"Family Rap" - Family"Hittin' Harder" - Too Fresh"West Oak Lane Jam" - Klassy K"The Easton Assassin" - The Sunburst Band"Shake it Down" - Pyrymyd"Catch a Groove" - Juice"This is a Party" - Radiance"This (Def Jam)" - Jazzy Jay"Hot Disco Night (Are You Ready?)" - Sweet Patato Pie"The Brain of Oskar Pinizza" - Michael Bundt"Never Gonna Give You Up" - The Hi-Lads & A Lass"Sunday Morning, N.Y." - Rod McKuen"The Masquerade is Over" - David Oliver DOWNLOAD - 100 MB

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    thanks! nice cover art

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    thanks! nice cover art

iTunes - Ready!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    DUDE...is that Mia??

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DUDE...is that Mia??

Of course.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I stopped listening to this because I thought Delay wrote M.I.A. and you said yeah. It's back on now. :niceone:

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    thanks! nice cover art

dope shades on tha lil one

feelin the variety in this mix !

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This is one of Waxing Deep's most popular guest mixes and with good reason!