Happy Jazz show - February 2007 Brazilian Special

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited February 2007 in Announcements
It's that time of year again...no, I dont mean that time of year when an inch of snow grinds the UK to a halt but I refer of course to Carnival time in Brazil. Now I know I would need a week long party in order to prepare for 40 days of going without. In fact, I would need that if I had to skip breakfast for a day but thats another story altogether. Well to keep the spirits up, the Happy Jazz show brings you a darn fine collection of Brazilian music for the whole of February! Yep, thats right...2 hours of old and modern Brazilian sounds for the whole month. You lucky people!!!!! As always, we hope you enjoy the output and welcome your comments. Sorry, no tracklistings this month...you have to go without something for lent and join in.... Have a great month! Adrian and Mark The Happy Jazz show now broadcasts from the following sites... www.danceandsoul.com www.mondomm.com (ON DEMAND) www.happyjazz.ipodyourmondo.com (ON DEMAND/ PODCASTS PLUS ARCHIVES). www.radiopellenera.com (Every Wednesday 22:00 - 00:00 CET and ON DEMAND). www.ducktape.ca (RADIO PAGE PLUS ARCHIVES) www.radiogotsoul.com (ARCHIVE - PODCASTS). www.radio42.com (Every 2nd Sunday - 19:00 - 21:00 CET). guest mixes archived at... www.waxingdeep.org www.cosmicsounds-london.com www.danceandsoul.com www.MYSPACE.COM/HAPPYJAZZSHOW For any info, promo material, bookings, etc, please mail at [email]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk[/email] Our respect and thanks as always go out to... Kaye and Dean - Danceandsoul.com Dino & Sy Warwick - ducktape.ca Fabrizio - radiopellenera.com Donald K - mondomedusah.com & ipodyourmondo.com Andrew - Radiogotsoul.com Bernd - radio42.com Dan Zacks - waxingdeep.org_________________The Happy Jazz radio sounds of Adrian Leach & Mark Taylor - Music to put a smile on your face!