De Anza College Jazz Ensemble72-73 and more!!!

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey folksI know this record was a big deal for a bit(De Anza College Jazz Ensemble72-73)I have a NM- copy up for grabs.Has the tracks:Blue Orleans(Mid-tempo Funk/Jazz track.)I want to say that someone used it on this board..Anyone?!!?Groove MerchantOn the sixth dayetc..Have these up for grabs to:Dewey Terry:Chief(on Tumbleweed Records)(vg+)Really, A trip out lp.All acrosss the board(rock,folk,country,funk,jazz,etc)The track "Do on my feet(what i did in the streets)"Is the funk track on this lp.Really upbeat,dope!!Mohawks:Landscape 7in(vg+) on pama(Purple Lbl)Needs no intro.Ray Bryant:Up above the rock lp(vg jacket/Vg+ lp)Breaks..kool g rap..yeahhhhhPaul Smith Quartet Acetate?!?!?!By the Fireside?!?!(Vg to Vg-)Jazz...,Nice lp(Audiodiscs acetate)Unknown Childrens psych lp acetate.(vg)?!?!?!I really cannot explain this..It has it's cornball moments.But, There are parts of the lp where it starts to take a folky/psych edge to it.They start jam out and it and it goes back to taking about jesus and etc.Really, A very interesting lpwill list more later tonight under same page(I hope)If interested, lemme knowAlways looking forFunk,breaks,Jazz,rock(prog,psych,int'l,punk,garage,etc),library,int'l,latin,etc.Much peace and respect:Adrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hello again folks:

On hold(as of...now)

(De Anza College Jazz Ensemble72-73)

Still have these:

Dewey Terry:Chief(on Tumbleweed Records)(vg+)
    Really, A trip out lp.All acrosss the board(rock,folk,country,funk,jazz,etc)
    The track "Do on my feet(what i did in the streets)"Is the funk track on this lp.Really upbeat,dope!!

Mohawks:Landscape 7in(vg+) on pama(Purple Lbl)Needs no intro.

Ray Bryant:Up above the rock lp(vg jacket/Vg+ lp)
    Breaks..kool g rap..yeahhhhh

Paul Smith Quartet Acetate?!?!?!By the Fireside?!?!(Vg to Vg-)
    Jazz...,Nice lp(Audiodiscs acetate)

Unknown Childrens psych lp acetate.(vg)?!?!?!
    I really cannot explain this..It has it's cornball moments.But, There are parts of the lp where it starts to take a folky/psych edge to it.They start jam out and it and it goes back to taking about jesus and etc.Really, A very interesting lp

will list more later tonight under same page(I hope)

If interested, lemme know

Always looking for
    Funk,breaks,Jazz,rock(prog,psych,int'l,punk,garage,etc),library,int'l,latin,etc.

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• dude your digging game is one to be envied!

btw the new mixcd is absolutely nice. very well done. what no tracklisting?

-rich

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey R######!

Thanks for the kind words homie.I am no more luckier than the people that do what we do.

Also, thanks for the thoughts on the cd too.I do have a track listing, Just hit me with your email and I will send it too you.

Oh...

Everything is still up for grabs except:(check above this post for records).

De Anza Jr College lab band 72-73(Hold)
    Ray Bryant(up in the air)(for Mr.Maru)

Thanks again and hope to hear from ya'll soon and R###, Hit me up homie!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    you know which one i'm still looking for....

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    you know which one i'm still looking for....

Still pestering my friend about it, I think he might budge soon!!
    Keep your fingers crossed my man:)

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    On Hold

Mohawks:Landscape on pama(purple lbl)

will post more in the next coming days

Peace and respect
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Gone:

De Anza College Jazz Lab 72-73

On hold:

Ray Bryant:Up above the rock.