Ignore User

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I don't understand this function!If you really hate someone, don't you want to read what they say so you can make fun of them in the proper context? Wouldn't you miss parts of thread?It seems like this function only serves the pupose of letting you quote "you are ignoring this user" so you can show that user how much you hatt them.Who ignores???

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Who ignores???
    Chumps ignore other users.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ***you are ignoring this user***

Damn, what did she say? Was it about me?

I never use that shiat. I agree with Anna, I want to see the idiotic shit people write. You gotta be pretty weak willed (and trust me, I know all about that) to use it.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I ignore one person. I have no qualms about it whatsoeveratall. Only after two years of reading this person's posts did I realize that this person really doesnt ever offer up anything positive, interesting or mildly entertaining to say. I will PM you them name so as not to put that person on blast and I'm sure you will agree with me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The only thing weaker than Ignore is Ban

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I ignore one person. I have no qualms about it whatsoeveratall. Only after two years of reading this person's posts did I realize that this person really doesnt ever offer up anything positive, interesting or mildly entertaining to say.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I ignore one person. I have no qualms about it whatsoeveratall. Only after two years of reading this person's posts did I realize that this person really doesnt ever offer up anything positive, interesting or mildly entertaining to say. I will PM you them name so as not to put that person on blast and I'm sure you will agree with me.

There's only one person I would ignore, but he pisses me off so much, I usually look foward to when he gets clowned, or ignored.....and thats Dolo.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i ignore everyone who disagrees with me

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    elise:

About the way I post shouldnt really be a big deal

JustAlice:

Your right, Im sorry.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

she was straight up "Like, wha??!@!&$#%^^&&^^!!!"

hahahahaha

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ^^^

• Using the Ignore Function= You're such a little dude that you don't even exist to me on the internet. I can't even be bothered to skipping past your posts.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ^^^

haha, seriously.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Unpacking your last post is impossible without the magic decoder ring I was promised by Raj when you signed up.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    telling somebody you've used "ignore user" on them is akin to showing off a new girl around your ex.

naygle

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    but what happens when NOT A SINGLE POST BY ANYONE IS WORTH READING????

So you've seen them

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    and lick em.

I know my posts are confusing...thats how i roll...

keep you bitches on your toes.

but what happens when NOT A SINGLE POST BY ANYONE IS WORTH READING????

Crate Digging Concealed

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Crate Digging Concealed

do you ever get the feeling that the world's collective knowledge is actually DECREASING day by day, rather than increasing???

literally...

---

• and lick em.

Crate Digging Concealed

do you ever get the feeling that the world's collective knowledge is actually DECREASING day by day, rather than increasing???

---

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Crate Digging Concealed

---

Crate Digging Concealed

---

I feel that way too sometimes. Then I see some shit like this:

and I know everything will work out in the end.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

and I know everything will work out in the end.

• and lick em.

this is probably the one and only time this will happen...

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    elise:

About the way I post shouldnt really be a big deal

JustAlice:

Your right, Im sorry.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

she was straight up "Like, wha??!@!&$#%^^&&^^!!!"

hahahahaha

Ummmmmm Hello, Hi, Hi there, Hows it going?.

I used the ignore button on you for maybe a half hour? Come on, I just couldnt get away from your never ending bevy of laughter and fun. I was agreeing with you. You were right, your posts shouldnt matter to me and they dont. See, I thought we squashed it and yet your still talking about it. I wasn't serious, this is the internet for christmas sake!! I enjoy the option of being able to ignore a little or a lot of whatever but its cool. No hard feelings ok? Im serious.

For the record I wasnt being a hater, at least not until the end. I was being critical yes but there is still a difference. I apologized for posting the picture but your making it difficult for me to feel like it was such a mean thing to do. Maybe Im not very good at holding back sometimes but I think we might have that in common.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Ummmmmm Hello