how do i block bidders on Ebay?

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
How can I keep bidders on Ebay with zero feedback from bidding on an auction? Twice I put this Eminem record up, it gets bid up to $200 or so and then the winner is a deadbeat and never pays (both times it was a bidder with zero feedback). It seems like you can only set your auction to block bidders with negative feedback, but not zero. Please help!

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    You can cancel the zero bidders bid and then add their name to your blocked bidder list.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    oh that was easy! thanks

• You can also set up a rule in your selling preferences. Urrs - AYO!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How can I keep bidders on Ebay with zero feedback from bidding on an auction? Twice I put this Eminem record up, it gets bid up to $200 or so and then the winner is a deadbeat and never pays (both times it was a bidder with zero feedback). It seems like you can only set your auction to block bidders with negative feedback, but not zero. Please help!

Haha... Eminem rarities are impossible to sell. I speak from experience: a few years back I was trying to sell one and, after three deadbeat bidders, ended up just giving it to my man like, "Here, see if you can get any money out of this."

Think about it--anyone who would want to spend $200 on an Eminem record probably doesn't actually have that kind of money; I bet every bidder--not just the winner--is a deadbeat.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    haha bunch goddamn wetmouth little kids on there.

what up Georges!