the game continues to do dumb sh*t

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
In what can only be described as strange, there is now another beef between a rapper and a pro wrestler. Hot off the heels of Diamond Dallas Page???s beef with Jay Z over use of a hand gesture, Hip Hop Ruckus brings us a report that LA based rapper, ???The Game??? is jumping into the ring slamming WWE wrestler Triple H, who also goes by ???The Game??? for using the same name as him. And making it even worse, the rapper claims the wrestler ain???t as real as him neither:???I???m much stronger than (wrestler The Game) is. I was ???The Game??? long before he came about. ???He???s on TV wrestling and it???s pretend, made up. I wrestle in real life and I win.???
from http://complex.com/blogs/?p=1581/i can't fathom why someone trying to portray themselves as a respectable recording artist would take a shot at an entertainment wrestler, especially just for using the same incredibly generic name. not saying i wouldn't like to watch (rapper) game get bodyslammed - no homo.

Comments

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I sense a crossover about to appear on the horizon. Game Vs Game in the ring and on the mic.

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

In what can only be described as strange, there is now another beef between a rapper and a pro wrestler. Hot off the heels of Diamond Dallas Page???s beef with Jay Z over use of a hand gesture, Hip Hop Ruckus brings us a report that LA based rapper, ???The Game??? is jumping into the ring slamming WWE wrestler Triple H, who also goes by ???The Game??? for using the same name as him. And making it even worse, the rapper claims the wrestler ain???t as real as him neither:

???I???m much stronger than (wrestler The Game) is. I was ???The Game??? long before he came about. ???He???s on TV wrestling and it???s pretend, made up. I wrestle in real life and I win.???

from http://complex.com/blogs/?p=1581/

i can't fathom why someone trying to portray themselves as a respectable recording artist would take a shot at an entertainment wrestler, especially just for using the same incredibly generic name. not saying i wouldn't like to watch (rapper) game get bodyslammed - no homo.

[color:#666666] (It's wrestling. It's not real.) . [/color]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

In what can only be described as strange, there is now another beef between a rapper and a pro wrestler. Hot off the heels of Diamond Dallas Page???s beef with Jay Z over use of a hand gesture, Hip Hop Ruckus brings us a report that LA based rapper, ???The Game??? is jumping into the ring slamming WWE wrestler Triple H, who also goes by ???The Game??? for using the same name as him. And making it even worse, the rapper claims the wrestler ain???t as real as him neither:

???I???m much stronger than (wrestler The Game) is. I was ???The Game??? long before he came about. ???He???s on TV wrestling and it???s pretend, made up. I wrestle in real life and I win.???

from http://complex.com/blogs/?p=1581/

i can't fathom why someone trying to portray themselves as a respectable recording artist would take a shot at an entertainment wrestler, especially just for using the same incredibly generic name. not saying i wouldn't like to watch (rapper) game get bodyslammed - no homo.

[color:#666666] (It's RAP. It's not real.) . [/color]

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    sophia Says:
    January 12th, 2007 at 1:24 am
    I use to like ???The Game??? until I seen he was pretty much a fake when he covered up that butterfly tattoo to put the L.A. If he felt so strongly about what the butterfly tattoo symbolize he should have kept it, instead of being a sensitive ass and probably gotten teased one too many times about it. And how he represents L.A like he lived there his whole life, bullshit. He use to go to school in the Antelope Valley. Look it up for yourself. A.V High in Lancaster! Keep it real and stop playing games, Game!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    sophia Says:
    January 12th, 2007 at 1:24 am
    I use to like ???The Game??? until I seen he was pretty much a fake when he covered up that butterfly tattoo to put the L.A. If he felt so strongly about what the butterfly tattoo symbolize he should have kept it, instead of being a sensitive ass and probably gotten teased one too many times about it. And how he represents L.A like he lived there his whole life, bullshit. He use to go to school in the Antelope Valley. Look it up for yourself. A.V High in Lancaster![/b] Keep it real and stop playing games, Game!!!

ouch.... those that know, know.... lancaster is as REAL as it gets!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    haha yeah...I live within 50 miles of the Lancaster/Palmdale/Quartz Hill area. There's nothing but tract houses, power plants, Edwards Air Force Base and miles upon miles of miserable, God forsaken desert land. No, no records out there, either.

When I followed wrestling when I was younger, that guy used to have a "rich snob" persona who would always be put in matches to get squashed by much stronger, "good guy" wrestlers. Now he's a roided out, Duane Allman lookalike who cuts his forehead a lot.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Any time John Stossel gets bitch slapped is a good time.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    "that's an open hand slap!"

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    This belongs in that other thread where mad dudes were getting knocked out, and the interviewer is supposed to ba third degree black belt who knocks this dude out with a blow to the neck.