~9/11 Conspiracy's~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Not sure what it's like for all of you but my local public access channel has been running non-stop 9/11 Conspiracy programming. Over the last month I've noticed about 10 different "documentaries" and shows.There is this one guy who plays out this entire theory and different types of people. The skeptic, the super crazy, the more interally crazy dude, the spook, the scholar, the goverment operateve. They all have this seamless diaglogue with each other. Pretty well produced and impressive in its research. He goes on and on about Kroll (www.kroll.com) and Jerome Hauer etc.....Does your public access have constant 9/11 conspiracy coverage or is it just here in VT? Not sure what I think, but every night I find myself being mesmerized by them.What are you thoughts on all of this?

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    not taking the bait. Although the Eastside plane crash conspiracy satire that got me banned was inspired, and really should be revisited.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I guess this is what I saw on TV last night.

http://www.whokilledjohnoneill.com/

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    conspiracy or not, in VT, no one's trying to fly a plane into your work, gas you during your commute, or radiate you in your home, so i guess it's just fun to imagine...some people don't have that luxury.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I hear you. This wasn't about anything other than what I have observed recently. I am just more curious if your public access TV is full of 9/11izm's.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    not taking the bait. Although the Eastside plane crash conspiracy satire that got me banned was inspired, and really should be revisited.

Surely, my finest hour.

A plane hits a New York highrise just weeks before the midterm elections. A woman on CNN this morning who witnessed the event said it looked like a "cylinder, it didn't even look like a plane." This is obviously either a cruise missile or a localized controlled demolition.

See in the picture below how the windows are still completely intact. This proves that either it was a small rocket type object or caused by an explosin INSIDE the building.

Below is a picture of Milosevic's belgrade home destroyed by a cruise missile. SEE HOW THE WINDOWS ARE ALSO INTACT.

Here is a picture of another building hit by a cruise missile. See how the flames and smoke curl up from the two windows almost identically.

Finally. Here is a picture of an airplane and a missle. Which one more closely resembles the description by the CNN eye witness who said it looked like a "CYLINDER"?

• I hear you. This wasn't about anything other than what I have observed recently. I am just more curious if your public access TV is full of 9/11izm's.

4 years ago when I still lived in Philly this was the only thing on public access. I never watched it, but I do remember flipping past it on many occasions.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    What are you thoughts on all of this?

That 9/11 conspiracy theorists are complete fucking dickheads.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What are you thoughts on all of this?

That 9/11 conspiracy theorists are complete fucking dickheads.

paging Bside, HarveyCanal, and Jroot

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    even if im not on your friend list me, page me too...even tho' i don't believe there's a conspiracy. Just a 10 points program just like Huey did. Except that' it's not the Black Panthers, but Skull & Bones.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

Does your public access have constant 9/11 conspiracy coverage or is it just here in VT?

Living in Austin, we get Alex Jones on public access at least twice a week. If you don't know who he is check out http://www.infowars.com and http://www.prisonplanet.com

Recently I watched his latest documentary Terrorstorm. I'm still not sure what to make of it all though.

-billb

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Was that the plane that crashed a week after 9/11? The one that everyone forgot about?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Was that the plane that crashed a week after 9/11? The one that everyone forgot about?

No, I think he made some satire about the major league baseball pitcher that crashed in Manhattan over the summer.