An auction in memory of Simon Bendell R.I.P.

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Hello all -Members of the Fryer Mantis funk board were shocked and saddened to hear of the murder of one of our own recently. Please read the pasted post below;"Not sure if any of you have heard, but one of the members of the Fryer-Mantis (Funk) Forum was murdered in the early hours of Friday 15th December, he 'Simon Bendell aka: Slyguy2' was a top man and a true gent, and a proud father of 2 children, this is all very sad and has shocked us all over at the Funk Forum, we are holding an auction of which the proceeds will be sent to Simon's parents for his Children, not that it will help much at this very sad time for them, but it's our way of giving something back for a valued member of our little scene, the link for the Auction is below.I hope the moderators of this board don't mind me posting this here?Cheers http://www.fryer-mantis.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=12 "Some nice records getting offered to help just a little towards his folks and children.Please take a look if you can find the time.Many thanks........Greg

Comments

• Man thats really sad. It seems like a lot of struters are already bidding on stuff. I hope it raises a lot of money for his kids. This should get a sticky.

• Good post Greg. I think we could use the help of strutters too.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    yes those fellows are dropping mad clams on r-are-er
    that betty chung 45 is hot like hsing-i and DOW napalm

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    More records getting added, so please feel free to take a look.

Many thanks.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Thanks for the sticky.....appreciate it.