how they make vinyl records

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
How the they make vinyl records part 1

Comments

• i thought this was how you make records?

i love that the record that was being pressed in the end was tego calder??n.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

i love that the record that was being pressed in the end was tego calder??n.
    yeah that cracked me up too. I thought it was pretty cool overall. I have seen lathes cut shit in person, but just masters. Ive never seen the duplication side of it like with the metal stamps and shit. I thought that was pretty cool.
    oh yeah and i thought this was how you really made records

• Has anyone heard about an edict from the EPA dictating vinyl records must not be pressed in the US after 2009?

• Has anyone heard about an edict from the EPA dictating vinyl records must not be pressed in the US after 2009?

If I recall it's a bunch of BS.

• i love that the record that was being pressed in the end was tego calder??n.
    yeah that cracked me up too. I thought it was pretty cool overall. I have seen lathes cut shit in person, but just masters. Ive never seen the duplication side of it like with the metal stamps and shit. I thought that was pretty cool.

nah that's how you murder women in your own house.

although, his mono recordings were off the chain. all that sound; 1 fucking speaker.