(5) Cinq - Le Meilleur

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
1. Meteor ??? John Wyndham short story2. Blue Orchid ??? The White Stripes3. Fig croissants4. Ultimate backyard summer drink: water with bruised fresh mint from the backyard, fresh lime juice and lotsa ice 5.omigoshsummerisfinallyhereits28degreesoutandmylegsarebareandican???twaittoeaticecreamandhangoutonthestreettilallhourshavingfunintheopenair

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    1. la vie
    2. le verite
    3. les femmes
    4. la musique
    5. LA

• 1. Warm, sunny weather
    2. Discovering a new Vietnamese restaurant within 10 minutes of home. The charbroil over noodles is, how they say, sublime...
    3. Finally getting my 45's repacked/refiled
    4. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
    5. The weekend's a'comin'....

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

4. Ultimate backyard summer drink: water with bruised fresh mint from the backyard, fresh lime juice and lotsa ice

Umm...direction on bruising Mint plase? There happens to be a Mint bush in my courtyard.

28degreesout

Damn, isn't that kinda cold or is that considered warm in the frozen North

(yeah, yeah, it's probably celcius but I couldn't help myself)

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    1. Fisheye camera
    2. Peanut butter & jelly sammiches
    3. Chappelle's Show Season 2 DVD
    4. 2 cigarette-free months
    5. Georgia Peaches (not the fruit)

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    3. Fig croissants

clafouti?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

4. Ultimate backyard summer drink: water with bruised fresh mint from the backyard, fresh lime juice and lotsa ice

Umm...direction on bruising Mint plase? There happens to be a Mint bush in my courtyard.

After washing a handful of mint, tear them in half and put them in a pitcher. With a wooden spoon ???bruise??? them by pounding and twisting the leaves to release the tasty minty oils, squeeze the lime onto that, put in the ice and pour flat or fizzy water over that and stir! It???s soooooo refreshing!

28degreesout

Damn, isn't that kinda cold or is that considered warm in the frozen North

(yeah, yeah, it's probably celcius but I couldn't help myself)

The igloos are melting! The igloos are melting!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    1. rawpowerdeluxe is a shill bidder.

After washing a handful of mint, tear them in half and put them in a pitcher. With a wooden spoon ???bruise??? them by pounding and twisting the leaves to release the tasty minty oils, squeeze the lime onto that, put in the ice and pour flat or fizzy water over that and stir! It???s soooooo refreshing!

My summer just got a tad bid lucious. Thanks.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    3. Fig croissants

clafouti?

oui. the apricot turn-overs are no joke either.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

My summer just got a tad bid lucious. Thanks.

oops!

wrong drink. anyways, mojitos at t***a's?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

????

plaese to explain

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

????

plaese to explain
    It's too painfully shady to go into. But, honestly, I can't knock the hustle selling salt to slugs, and what have you.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Cm'on dudes, how did you miss this??!!

Mint bush

Mint bush

people are straight snoozin on some fresh ayo opportunities

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Mint bush

people are straight snoozin on some fresh ayo opportunities

Shit, question the grade hommie. I've seen said bush, and it's straight VG-. Ain't nuttin' mint about it, yerd!

• 1. playing 6 straight hours of laser tag (12a-6a) with good friends on a special day for me
    2. "Nouvelle Vague" CD
    3. Rockers DVD
    4. getting 4 Tribe records in one week
    5. "Record Collector Dreams" .pdf file downloaded from soulseek

SONIC

• 1. Black Sabbath "Hand of Doom"
    2. About to go into bizness with a fellow Soulstrutter and run trains on the t-shirt game
    3. Charlie Murphy - one of the best storytellers alive today
    4. My new Brita filter - I'd been putting off buying one cause ex-girly had one and I figured when I moved in with her, I'd be on some "Now I got a laptop computer water filter," but that's all in the past tense, so I finally up and got my own and now I'm drinkin VG++ water all day errrr day.
    5. My new skateboard. Just got the hookup from my hombie at Consolidated and now I and I finna be Lord of Stumptown:

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Toy ass mooooaark...

You were offered the record for $50 less than what you had bid on it in a previous auction, you refused, and now you're mad because you didn't get it? Dude, you were OFFERED the record. Dude wasn't going to sell it for under that amount. Which is what he offered it to you for.

Now you want to dip into people's bid histories and air shit out online. Shit is weak. You got every opportunity to buy the record on auction, you HAD the opportunity before it even went up, and YOU declined. So that's what it is, your loss. Go bid $200 on it from someone else, with mommy and daddy's money.

Punk. Mind your own fucking business.