Ngafsh

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I know y'all have been dying to hear what Ngafsh has been up to recently. So go onto his myspace page and listen to a track called "I Need ta Quit Drinkin'". http://www.myspace.com/ngafsh For once, I'll freely admit that I'm not too much into his rapping on this one...but damned if that beat isn't absolutely proper.And yes, this is me showing y'all that I don't only post about Texas rap. Sometimes I post about Project Blowed.

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    rapid ric is on BBC 1xtra right now....

Is he giving the UK the real southern experience????

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You should rock this as an avatar, playboy.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    rapid ric is on BBC 1xtra right now....

Is he giving the UK the real southern experience????

Of course he is.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You should rock this as an avatar, playboy.

...or perhaps someone could convert it to a graemlin that reads "NAGL[FSH]"

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• I know y'all have been dying to hear what Ngafsh has been up to recently. So go onto his myspace page and listen to a track called "I Need ta Quit Drinkin'".

http://www.myspace.com/ngafsh

For once, I'll freely admit that I'm not too much into his rapping on this one...but damned if that beat isn't absolutely proper.

And yes, this is me showing y'all that I don't only post about Texas rap. Sometimes I post about Project Blowed.

"drive better when I've been drinkin, man"

I have always given Fish his props. What is up with the rest of the CVE these days?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Is this guy named Ngafsh in real life? Is he African or from another country? It looks like a name that somone was randomly punching at a keyboard to come up with.

Is this guy named Ngafsh in real life? Is he African or from another country? It looks like a name that somone was randomly punching at a keyboard to come up with.

No, his real name is Amierr Bratton. Ngafsh is just an evolved form of his previous rap name Dat Nigga Fish.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Oh, ok.
    Tips cap. Walks out of thread.

I know y'all have been dying to hear what Ngafsh has been up to recently. So go onto his myspace page and listen to a track called "I Need ta Quit Drinkin'".

http://www.myspace.com/ngafsh

For once, I'll freely admit that I'm not too much into his rapping on this one...but damned if that beat isn't absolutely proper.

And yes, this is me showing y'all that I don't only post about Texas rap. Sometimes I post about Project Blowed.

"drive better when I've been drinkin, man"

I have always given Fish his props. What is up with the rest of the CVE these days?

Ridd moved out to San Bernadino with his girlfriend for a bit and now lives in Huntington Beach.

Tray manages a few artists and arranges one-off road events such the PEACE show that was here in Austin a few weeks back.

Wrecc, I haven't heard from in about a year or so...

• Speaking of Project blowed, B-Sides and I caught some of Busdriver's set last night, before we watched Hi-tek play records.

Busdriver's set was possibly the most irritating performance I've ever seen. It was just an awful experience. At first I thought it was open mic night and the dude needed to lay off the speed. But no - he kept going.
    Does someone here actually enjoy listening to him?

I never have, but noz does.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Speaking of Project blowed, B-Sides and I caught some of Busdriver's set last night, before we watched Hi-tek play records.

Busdriver's set was possibly the most irritating performance I've ever seen. It was just an awful experience. At first I thought it was open mic night and the dude needed to lay off the speed. But no - he kept going.

I've never got Busdriver, dudes kinda odd. It's kinda dissapointing when you go to a project blowed related event cause dude is ALWAYS there.

PS he drives a Hyundai

• Ridd moved out to San Bernadino with his girlfriend for a bit and now lives in Huntington Beach.

that dude Riddlore is real cool in person. Down to earth, pretty humble, quiet dude. Respectful too. I recorded him and mikah9 with some of my local homies at my house on a track i produced, and he was really cool about everything. Some of these guys can be assholes from the first instance you interract with them. I was glad to find it wasn't the case with Ridd (or Mikah, really). Although, I can't say I really check for those dudes anymore... I just kinda lost interest in that stuff a couple years ago. Respect due to some of those cats though, regardless of the SS hate factor, Freestyle Fellowship and Afterlife had some dope music.

Ridd did give me this beat CD with a ton of beats he was doing, some were pretty hot. Mikah gave me a beat CD also, which also had some surprisingly hot tracks on it.

• [ I can't say I really check for those dudes anymore... Respect due to some of those cats though, regardless of the SS hate factor, Freestyle Fellowship and Afterlife had some dope music.

• I cant get with Ridlore's crackly voice. Never could. He's got some good flows but that voice; I can't stand it. I much prefer Rifleman a.k.a. Ellaykhule.

• project blowed what's the code?
    i loved that cve track with jizzm that came out around 98.
    i think that cve should work with omid more like beneath the surface stuff.

I change my mind...I do really like Fish's rapping on "I Need ta Quit Drinkin'".

I'm out to prove everybody wrong with a 40 oz and a bong.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    jizzm

WEST COVINA REPRESENT!

• jizzm

WEST COVINA REPRESENT!

• BUMP.

Here's a what I would call the best of Ngafash from the past few years...