My first record is now on sale!

DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
Yes yes, my first time on wax is official, and I'm really excited about it! I teamed up with my homies E Da Boss and Nick Andre to split a 12-inch with them on their label, Slept On, and the final result is a doozy. Here's what you get:SIDE A (Produced by E Da Boss & Nick Andre)1. "Don't Sleep" (f/ Bicasso)2. "Power Animal" (f/ Jern Eye)3. "Things Change" (f/ Nebulus)SIDE B (Produced by DJ Enki)1. "On the Scene" (f/ Lyrics Born & Raashan Ahmad)2. "On the Scene" instrumental3. "Kung Fu Kwaku"4. "Judo Chop! (Kung Fu Kwaku bonus beats)"We've got distribution lined up for the US, UK, Europe, and Japan, but it takes time for the wax to get from us to the distributor to store shelves, so in the meantime, you can snag it early from the good folks at The Giant Peach. Like side A, track 1 says, don't sleep!

Comments

• hell yeah

buy 2 copies, 'cause it is that good. I already scuffed mine all up

Congratulations on a job well done dudes.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    hell yeah

buy 2 copies, 'cause it is that good. I already scuffed mine all up

Congratulations on a job well done dudes.

This shit is dope for sure... good work my man

• Word up! I seriously whistle the melody to Kung Fu Kwaku a a few times a week. A song I've been waiting to get since it appeared on the Scion mix earlier this (?) year.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Word up! I seriously whistle the melody to Kung Fu Kwaku a a few times a week. A song I've been waiting to get since it appeared on the Scion mix earlier this (?) year.

Ahhhhhh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Thanks for the props, guys. It's rewarding to hear my stuff is finding favor among the real heads (oops, I mean "real headz") for really-real.

• buy 2 copies