Page 74 of the latest XXL and other Top 5's

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
1. Nixon Rotolog[/b] I ain't got a woodgrain steering wheel, but I got a woodgrain wrist to drape over my steering wheel! I've officially retired my fossil ass Fossil. Advance to the next level of the game.2. Darth Vader Newbies[/b] Apparently, these were specially made for David Prowse (the actor who played Darth Vader):Mr Prowse, known for his massive feet, has always been a fan of New Balance, and has had NB tech heads visit him and give him a good measuring up. The NB guys thought it would be fun to hook the lord up with some special black nubuck 577s with a red 'N' to reflect the red of his light sabre, that he could rock to Star Wars conventions, public appearances etc...Only 2 pair were made, 1 for Prowse and the other which will be auctioned off in a future issue of Empire Magazine (along with some not-as-fresh R2D2 and C3PO Newbies).I better practice my lightsaber skills so I can jack this fool at the next Star Wars convention! (Delay, you got my back, hoLmes?)3. PM's from Bambouche[/b]Dude's words are so somber yet shed so much light. The only person I "know" that can depress and uplift in one single simple sentence. Fuck an appreciation thread, Bam deserves a SoulStrut holiday.(page me)4. Common's "Testify" [/b]REPEAT TRACK? Y.5. The aforementioned page 74 of the latest XXL (The Jail Issue)[/b]No jpeg for you. Trust me, it's worth the trip to the corner store.(I'm looking at you, Drewn.)Herm

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    5. The aforementioned page 74 of the latest XXL (The Jail Issue)[/b]

No jpeg for you. Trust me, it's worth the trip to the corner store.
    (I'm looking at you, Drewn.)

Herm

Such a good excuse to get out of the crib for a bit tomorrow. Thanks Herm!

I'm on a MISSION!..to...Barnes & Noble.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

3. PM's from Bambouche[/b]

Dude's words are so somber yet shed so much light. The only person I "know" that can depress and uplift in one single simple sentence. Fuck an appreciation thread, Bam deserves a SoulStrut holiday.

(page me)

1. Special Friend's Club[/b]

(Post count + Favorite thread + Friends Online + Friend Checkin' PMs = so saucey right now)

Hermy HoLmes got my inbox goin' nuts. It's been so nice the last few whiles. Choppin' it up with folks in the background. Really wonderful people around here. ...And I love you when the shroud is torn from your heart. Herm has provided much for my mental stability in the last week. Such a treat when the blinking envelope has a little Hotsauce on it, yaom? hope and hopelessness.

Many other folks going PM crazy with me this week, missbassie, Sween, Asprung, Cosmo, peacefulmotivation...

(I'm about to go all R. Kelly on that ass -- in parts -- so hold your johnson)

2. "Killing Time" after work on Friday part. 1[/b]

* File Under: Minted up for cheaper than the first...

3. "Killing Time" after work on Friday, part 2.[/b]

*File Under: Totally worth it $100 $20 record, WHAT!

4. "Killing Time" after work on Friday, part 3.[/b]

File Under: Diggin' My Potatoes...

(I gotta stop here, cause I don't want to get ahead of Kells, but there was more...)

5. SO FOCUSED RIGHT NOW[/b]

Asprin deserves a fucking eHug. I haven't slept in 16 days. Dawn is gonna find a solution to the greater question. Chuck is hanging around. Chris has that crazy drunk thing going, and there's this dude across the street who likes to talk on the phone naked all fucking day...

...And my friends are on tour, in fucking Arizona, sweating their asses off, and Herm was rolling through on the strength of a PM alone, and I was just like, "you know, check it out." And what I didn't mention was the dude he was about to see was like Richard Ramirez with a beard and two eyes that go in two directions...

...but Herm is so smooth, he just played it off like, "yo, what googly eyes, I didn't notice..." and that's why he's got that class. 'Cuz eye surgery is fucking expensive and dude can't get there on cabinet maker salary so he's like if i look crazy then i might as well grow a beard and just be crazy.

Give the people what they want. And fuck them if they can't figure out which eye to look at when talking to you.

• (I'm about to go all R. Kelly on that ass)

plaese to not urinating on your fellow soulstrutters

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Give the people what they want. And fuck them if they can't figure out which eye to look at when talking to you.

Ha! This is so very true. I mentioned to a certain Mr. Teek Support recently that I never know which eye to look at. His response? "Doesn't fuckin' matter. No one knows!"

My fives:

1) PMs from Bam (here and elsewhere), Sween, and Herm makin' me feel good about this place.

2) Upcoming trip to New York, where plans have been made with Catchdubs, Bam, Faux_Rillz, Coselmed, and Sweendog (right?). COSMO HOLLER!

3) Health (or close enough to it). This is the first time since 5am Thursday that I feel half-human. I've had some crazy stomach virus that left me unable to eat anything substantial for two full days. That will cause you incredible stomach pain, if you haven't tried it. It also leaves you completely powerless. I don't know that I've ever felt worse in my life. But I'm back (more or less), and I'm very grateful.

4) More writing opportunities comin' through, which is great.

5) My lady, who may just have saved my life over the past 72 hours. Thanks again.

• Options

(reminds me of the doctor from Cannonball Run)

Ha! This is so very true. I mentioned to a certain Mr. Teek Support recently that I never know which eye to look at. His response? "Doesn't fuckin' matter. No one knows!"

Either just stare at their nose, or grab dude's dick and smack him for a truly innovative and life-altering experience.

This kid I used to roll with, who disappeared into the ether over time, once was in a conversation with someone whose lazy eye started to wander. Kid bent over to the side HARD in the direction of the wandering eye and said "WHOA, where's your eye going?" Another time same kid wound up with a register girl at McDonalds who had the same problem, and when the eye started to go he calmly said to her "I'm over here".

Put one up for the Fiver....

1. Finally got around to sending out some gifts to some of you folls last week that I've been sitting on for awhile. Since a lot of you are getting the same thing, please no public comments about them since they'll be arriving all over the country at different times! It's better to give than receive folks, cop an address and send something to someone.

2. Hit a mammoth Ruthian-style homerun in my softball game on Friday and had fun hanging in the parking lot afterwards listening to the Mets and Yankee games on the radio, having a beer and watching dudes' kids run around the grass. After years of resisting hanging out with my co-workers, I woke up to realize these dudes are alright outside of work. It's a company league, and dudes are surprisingly good at avoiding shoptalk.

3. Put in a nice order with K.Canada this week and should have enough music to carry me through the next couple summers on the deck. Been checking the mailbox every day Bart Simpson Spy Camera style.

4. Word on the streets is that the fishing has been INSANE on Long Island so far, and even though I haven't had any solid action (no 124 pound catfish yet) I'm gearing up to start my midnight missions soon. And really, it is word from the streets. Any time I see a car equipped for beach fishing it becomes a strategy session. Fisherman lie like dogs though, so most of the information you get has to be taken with a grain of salt. No way in hell is some dude about to put someone he doesn't know onto his illwicked spot, a la cratedigging. Same shit, only wetter.

5. After a short self-imposed hiatus, I plowed back into one of my side-husltes and booked some nice money in a short span of time.

Bonus tracks...

-Have a "Long Island" tattoo coming this week, the first of two planned.
    -I miss my girlfriend something fierce, and hope our current situation works out.
    -Putting plans in motion to buy a compound with some folls in upstate NY.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I'm still looking at you, Drewn.

P.S. One more:

***BONUS***[/b]

The chorus of "Back Up Plan:"

Oooh ooh ooh, I'm really feeling you
    If you can keep a secret then I'll keep a secret, too and
    This is what we'll do I'll... be your number two
    I can let you feel on me if you just let me feel on...

Yoooooooooouuuuuu ooh ooh, I know you got a man
    Your undercover lover, I can be your back-up plan and
    We can just pretend we're...nothing more than friends the...
    sex will never end that way everybody wins

I'm really excited for Chamillionaire's album.

I'm still looking at you, Drewn.

Damn, the CVS around the corner had the Dash-Cam issue (pg. 74 had a picture of Common trying look fany ) 'Jail' must be July '05.

Im'a try another spot and get back to you.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    [quoate]

5. latest XXL (The Jail Issue)[/b]

Quite possible the best ass I've ever seen.

WOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    [quoate]

i think it's time to go to the bathroom w/ magazine in hand.

Umm...here's a few more in this link below:

MORE WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

4. Word on the streets is that the fishing has been INSANE on Long Island

No diss whatsoever dude, but that had me laughing out loud!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Umm...here's a few more in this link below:

MORE WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

gracias, Drewn.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "body of a goddess,face from hell...."

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Ed, you are a lucky man if you have not seen far far worse! She'll do and then some.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

My favorite part of the interview is when she exhorts other women in Atlanta that they better not be going to their plastic surgeons and requesting a booty that looks like hers.

Ed, you are a lucky man if you have not seen far far worse! She'll do and then some.

I'm closer to where Birdman stands on this and have seen far far better examples of the goddess/hell characterization.

Guess we'll have to wait 'til tonight to get CheekMasterHerm's input on this.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Yeah, Buffie The Body... she's like the newest biggest star on the internet asswatcher's scene. I'm gon' have to pick up that XXL now (dammit).

"Granny! NO!!!"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Yeah, Buffie The Body... she's like the newest biggest star on the internet asswatcher's scene.

www.assstrut.com

• merlemerle 39 Posts
    damn.

i have no problem with tattoos-
    i have several, my girl has one-
    but a tattoo on an ass like that
    should be a crime.

serious moustache-on-the-mona-lisa steez.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    [quoate]