Attention Size 13

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Hello,Are you going to post anything besides links to interviews? Who are you? Do you have Boz Scaggs records? Do you like Steely Dan? What is your favorite Jay Dee beat CD? Do have have a boomerang collection like DJ Sheep? Victoria Bitter or Crown Lager? I'm drinking Steinlager tonight. Plaese to make an introduction. It's okay, we like Australians!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Do have have a boomerang collection like DJ Sheep?

No one has boomerangs like me...

Size 13 gunna open up a can of Snappy Tom up in this mutherfucker!

b

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Do have have a boomerang collection like DJ Sheep?

No one has boomerangs like me...

Size 13 gunna open up a can of Snappy Tom up in this mutherfucker!

b

Oh shit! Snappy Tom up in this mutherfucker!!!!

What up B? How are the ladies in Taiwan treatin' you?

They're there grinding in front of the DJ box every night. It's like DJing at a strip club dude. 5 girls in front of the DJ box wearing panties....

U better come out here son!

• Size13Size13 52 Posts
    Big_Chan,

No, don't have any Boz Scaggs records. Don't know too much of Steely Dans stuff. Have heard the name, I'm sure I've heard some of his stuff. My name is Oliver. I'm in my early twenties. Done a few interviews for a couple of magazines over the past few years, Stealth would be the most notable.My day job isn't anything special right now. Intend to go back to university next year. Got into Hip Hop in 96 through 36 Chambers, Cuban Linx and a couple of radio shows here, been a big part of my life ever since. Through that got into other music. That and films are basically my life. Used to buy records, but haven't for about five months due to lack of funds. My knowledge on records is fairly limited compared to a lot of people here however I'm learning. As for beer, Coopers over both VB and Crown.

fuck Coopers, Fuck VB, Fuck XXXX.

Crown is the nicest drop and classiest beer.

Jay-Z would drink it

CHANNING -- NEW PICS FROM THE CLUB --

http://www.taiwannights.com/?op=photos&page=gallery&id=256

• fuck Coopers, Fuck VB, Fuck XXXX.

Crown is the nicest drop and classiest beer

Big_Chan,

No, don't have any Boz Scaggs records. Don't know too much of Steely Dans stuff. Have heard the name, I'm sure I've heard some of his stuff. My name is Oliver. I'm in my early twenties. Done a few interviews for a couple of magazines over the past few years, Stealth would be the most notable.My day job isn't anything special right now. Intend to go back to university next year. Got into Hip Hop in 96 through 36 Chambers, Cuban Linx and a couple of radio shows here, been a big part of my life ever since. Through that got into other music. That and films are basically my life. Used to buy records, but haven't for about five months due to lack of funds. My knowledge on records is fairly limited compared to a lot of people here however I'm learning. As for beer, Coopers over both VB and Crown.

Cool. Welcome to the Madness Oliver. Stealth is allright, they did a huge article on the hommie Paul Nice a while back. It's okay if you are not fimilar with Steely Dan cause you are in your early 20s. Steely Dan's music is for old people like me. You like Kung-fu movies?

fuck Coopers, Fuck VB, Fuck XXXX.

Crown is the nicest drop and classiest beer.

Jay-Z would drink it

CHANNING -- NEW PICS FROM THE CLUB --

http://www.taiwannights.com/?op=photos&page=gallery&id=256

What up B! You bringin' the ruckus in Taiwan? What would Jay-Z have with his Crown Lager? A seafood basket or a meat pie with mashed potatoes and gravy on top?

• Size13Size13 52 Posts
    Cheers Big_Chan.

The Kung Fu movies I've seen, I like. I'm no expert on them, not by any means.
    That was a lengthy Paul Nice piece in Stealth, great read.

Favela Rising was probably the best film I saw over the last few months.

What up B! You bringin' the ruckus in Taiwan? What would Jay-Z have with his Crown Lager? A seafood basket or a meat pie with mashed potatoes and gravy on top?

Chan, you gotta call me. Taiwan is fucking RAW right about now. It is just like that Big Daddy Kane song. Its 10:49am and I'm still drunk from the club last night...

Jay-Z woulda probably started off with some hand picked Macadamia Shortbread cookies then ordered a seafood basked. That dude is too hollywood for a Cottage Pie (pie with potato) and gravy.

But REAL HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL when it comes to the amount of tomato sauce (ketchup) you gotta put on top of a pie and real heads get grimey and spread that shit around with their fingers. Also real macks know how to eat a pie without the meat falling everywhere. Everyone else is just amateur.

b

Cheers Big_Chan.

The Kung Fu movies I've seen, I like. I'm no expert on them, not by any means.
    That was a lengthy Paul Nice piece in Stealth, great read.

Favela Rising was probably the best film I saw over the last few months.

I just watched Favela Rising the other night and it was

Paul Nice posts on here often. You can holla at him and invite him to Sydney. I know Paul would love to go back to Australia.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Nice pics Sheep. I gotta make over there.
    But im picking Coopers over Crown anyday. Except maybe the red label that shit so heavy its food.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    This board has more Australians than England. HAAAAA

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    Sheepy, I didn't think you drank beer !?!

I'm all about the crisp japanese steez at the mo, Asahi & Kiron, cheap at me local too

And Channing, we'd love to see Paul back down here, I'm not so sure if we'll see his records but

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    you guys are on crack.
    crownies are just more exepensive.
    VB is great mate. not only for the taste but for the fucking theme music!.
    chills

• frenziefrenzie 174 Posts
    VB was ok when your were 16..

and all that other rubbish on the last page.. your all girls..

real victorians drink carlton draught

Sheepy, I didn't think you drank beer !?!

You're right actually. It's all people deal in at clubs "want a beer", so I just take a sip, leave it. Last time I had a beer, I remember Crown was my shit... ain't seriously drank beer since my early 20s...

I'm a nihon-shu man myself. So if ya'll wanna drop knowledge. It's all about 3 different bottles.

1. Koshinokanbai
    2. Kubota
    3. Hakkaisaan

Juyondai is meant to be the pinnacle of Sake, but I never got to try it. $40 a shot and RAER.

peace.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    VB was ok when your were 16..
    true, it was good then too

I'm a nihon-shu man myself.
    man i love it too. but the hardest thing in the world is a nihon-shu menu. ill usually just start at the top and point my way down until I dont remember anymore :-D