Best Legs

montymonty 420 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Ex meth addict and Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie's legs have been voted the best in showbiz.The 31-year-old Black Eyed Peas singer, who has just released her first solo album 'The Dutchess', beat a host of stunning stars to top the poll, conducted by Sky Showbiz, to find the best celebrity "pins."Fergie beat off stiff competition from singer Christina Aguilera and tsunami survivor and model Petra Nemcova, who came in second and third place respectively.Nemcova was not the only supermodel to make the list, the pugnacious Naomi Campbell - who recently failed to make a court appearance on charges of attacking her housekeeper - came fifth.Other gorgeous celebrities to make the top ten included former Spice Girl Emma Bunton, who was named in fourth place, Pittsburgh hater actress Sienna Miller, seventh, and newly single Jennifer Aniston who rounded off the survey in tenth position.Voters had to pick the owner of their favorite legs from a list of 52 famous beauties.Among the stars snubbed by participants were stickly Victoria Beckham - who is too skinny - actress Angelina Jolie and heiress Paris Hilton.Best Legs In Showbiz top ten:1 Fergie2 Christina Aguilera3 Petra Nemcova4 Emma Bunton5 Naomi Campbell6 Kelly Brook7 Sienna Miller8 Nadine Coyle9 Jennifer Ellison10 Jennifer Aniston

Comments

• Ex meth addict and Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie's legs have been voted the best in showbiz.

she's a dude...they love her here in britain but then again they also love blood pudding

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Petra Nemcova =

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    So these are the legs that won..

Skinny legs! I bet the other 9 probably dont have any thighs either.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Fergie beat off singer Christina Aguilera

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i like how the article starts with "Ex-Meth Addict..."

• Ex meth addict

Pittsburgh hater

where is this article from?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Ex meth addict

Meth is how I keep my girlish figure.