MATERIAL - TEMPORARY MUSIC LP (PUNK FUNK NEW WAVE)

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
1981 Punk, Funk, Rock.. I Like 1. Reduction2. Heritage3. Discourse4. Slow Murder5. A.O.A.6. White Man7. Secret LifeSignature Record Day Uncut Needle Drop Stylehttp://www.soulstrut.com/Record%20Day%202006/Temporary%20Music%20LP%20uncut.mp3

Comments

• I've listened to a few songs by Material and never really liked them. This one, however, is really good. Is it representative of the whole LP? I always found the stuff I heard too drum-machine-funky for me (if that makes sense).

• I didn't realise you had the majority (or possibly the whole) album in that one mp3

This is good.

:add to want list:

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This one is pretty damn

No records posted on record day!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've got "Temporary Music 1" with a similar red cover. It's a bit too rock-ish for my taste, but I like some of the stuff they've done. I recently bought that 12" with "Ciguri" on it. Hard as nails. I also like Bill Laswell's solo LP "Baselines" a lot. Will definetely check this later on tonight.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    bustin out / over and over / don't loose control - tee scott mixes.. totally essential dancefloor 12" fire

• I remember digging (and picking up) the Memory Serves LP back when it came out in nineteen-eighty-(cough...cough...)

• fire