DJ B-CAUSE APPRECIATION POST (RR)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
1. DUDE IS AN AMAZING DEEJAY2. HE'S GOT RECORDS[/b] BEYOND COMPREHENSION/CAN HANG WITH ALL THE BIG DUDES OF ALL GENRES3. KNOWS HOW TO PUT THESE NERD RACKORDZ TOGETHER AND STILL MAKE DRUNK GIRLS DANCE. HOW MANY ASSWIPES CAN SAY THAT?4. HEART OF GOLD B/W HE TOO HUMBLE5. THATS MY MAN. I FEEL LIKE A PART OF HIS FAMILY. THATS MY WORD.

Comments

• WHAT UP CHEE CHO! THAT NEW MIX IS HOT FIRE

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    No doubt--Young Earnest probably has the most impressive balance of record knowledge and nice guydom of anyone I know.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    THAT NEW MIX IS HOT FIRE

So hot it makes me momentarily contemplate becoming a hipster!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    THAT NEW MIX IS HOT FIRE

So hot it makes me momentarily contemplate becoming a hipster!

Mix is PHATT.

In Stock in the SS Store , 2:

http://www.soulstrut.com/shop

• he makes the mixes i wish i could make, new one got some love at the ramp the other day. "what is this???????"

this post reminds me i owe him 10 bucks

• This is the dude. Top talented DJ, excellent mixes, quality sound selector, knowledge dropper, distinguished gentleman in this here game.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i heart josh bea

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    No doubt--Young Earnest probably has the most impressive balance of record knowledge

yeah, he's ridiculous... he can go from "these are the good ones out of those rap 12"s you pulled out of the dumpster, Jeff" to "have you heard this classical lute record on Harmonia Mundi?" in the same convo.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    he is my hero.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Some people get respect the old fashioned way... they own it. young jb epitomizes everything young aspiring djs should shoot for. stay off his dick.

• Dude's not even mobile. Plus he plays mp3s.

I always tell people that no one who knows as much about music as Josh does should be anywhere near as nice as he is, but that's dude in a KnuttSchell. He is also one of the most pleasant drunks you'll ever meet, punctuating folksy Americana listening sessions with 40-esque "uuuugggh"s. (His patented duck dance, however, requires no alcohol at all--just the right amount of tangible cuttiness.)

Plus, he's oh-so-kissable:

BONUS ROUND: He has recorded loner folk raer!! (Who has that mp3 he posted in the before time?)

• hey own it. young jb epitomizes everything young aspiring djs should shoot for. stay off his dick.

essplain?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Dude is duder than dude and really can't be fucked with.

• His Federation remix still blows my mind...RESPECT

• "night of the remix" is killin' it

what's up with the shirts?... i'm trying to cop that when they come out

• :e

THATS MY MANS AND 'EM

• Options
    Nice guy, I'd like to meet him someday.

• been meaning to pick this up for a minute now. just placed my order though.

hollur.

• :punctuating folksy Americana listening sessions with 40-esque "uuuugggh"s. (His patented duck dance, however, requires no alcohol at all--just the right amount of tangible cuttiness.)

That's a perfect description - Josh has an infectious enthusiasm for music, I can't overstate the influence he's had on my musical disposition since those formative years working at Flat Plastic Sound (RIP). Respect!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    what do i have to explain?

b. cause owns the word "respect"
    the "stay off his dick" thing was cause i was listening to amerikkkas most wanted when i wrote it. definitely not directed at anyone in particular, mr. defensive.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Dude is a great dude.

• :e

THATS MY MANS AND 'EM

Big up to B Cause!