ANOTHER G-FUNK CD THIS TIME FOR $244

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Yes, another very expensive G-Funk CD from 95, I think I bought the wrong records in 95. Whatever, look at the cover:It reminds me on the Keystone Cops Check here the ebay link snippets are inside the auction:G-Funk PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    "Every track is BOMB!"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    how can you tell between an OG and a reissue when we're talking CDs?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    dudes these prices are not anomalous. some people enjoy/collect/covet different styles of music than you. get over it.

i think most modern soul sounds like shit, but i don't plan on starting a thread stating my shock everytime a record goes for three figures.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Ewwwwwwwwww

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dope

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    dudes these prices are not anomalous. some people enjoy/collect/covet different styles of music than you. get over it.

i think most modern soul sounds like shit, but i don't plan on starting a thread stating my shock everytime a record goes for three figures.

Dudes need to get familiar--there are lots of rap CDs selling for several hundreds of dollars on the Bay.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Dudes need to get familiar--there are lots of rap CDs selling

for me, that's a shock by itself, but I don't start a thread about it either. I just left my comments in random threads.

Dope.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dope

fo sheezy

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    the condition of the CD dude is bidding on is only good... is the CD rating different from the vinyl rating?

i'm trying to GET FAMILIAR (graemlin, please), but after listening to that clip, i think those auctions are fake. the music is just bad. who's buying those CDs? 250 USD for what? i bet there's some polish or russian p-funk g-rap music from that era that sounds alike!

EDIT:[/b]
    I just looked at the feedback of those bidders. Crazy. Definitely not my kind of music. But people seem to care about it. Some spend 200+ on one CD regularly. I'm baffled!

• the condition of the CD dude is bidding on is only good... is the CD rating different from the vinyl rating?

i'm trying to GET FAMILIAR (graemlin, please), but after listening to that clip, i think those auctions are fake. the music is just bad. who's buying those CDs? 250 USD for what? i bet there's some polish or russian p-funk g-rap music from that era that sounds alike!

EDIT:[/b]
    I just looked at the feedback of those bidders. Crazy. Definitely not my kind of music. But people seem to care about it. Some spend 200+ on one CD regularly. I'm baffled!

some french cats seem to be heavy into it, japan too, and of cuz ppl from the area may buy them...i love the bay sound been coppin those albums and 12s long before the hype but im very cautious when it comes to early to mid 90s, cuz a lot is unlistenable...

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Hmm, my friends I dont undertsand you.

You want to tell me to stop starting threads about those CD prices and tell me to get over it ?? Why ??? There are a million posts on this board without any sense, are you telling those people to stop too ??

If you are not intrested in what I'm bringing to this board ignore on your won or bann me automaticaly so that you dont see any of the stuff I'm bringing.

If I would start to comment on every thread which I think are boring or unnecessary I would hang around the whole day on this board and would probably have around 2000 posts !!!!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    what do you mean?

----

If I would start to comment on every thread which I think are boring or unnecessary I would hang around the whole day on this board and would probably have around 2000 posts !!!!!!!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    all

• what do you mean?

----

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    of my

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    all of my

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    all of my 2,000 posts were

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    nevermind...

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Muhahah, Grope, I never meant you !!!! But funny that you thought I was refering to you.

Ich meinte eigentlich die Knallchargen die sonnst noch etwas geschrieben haben.

Gruss
    Hawkeye

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I don't see the hype either, whats collectible about them, modern soul or 90 G-funk, its a Digital Compact Disc that can still be produced everyday and will sound the same and look the same as the original if its reproduced, unlike reissued vinyl, which we could ge into later.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "These are some of the tightest 12 G-Funk tracks from Ohio ever!"

And don't sleep on this either:

"PISTOL GRIPZ&GREEN STORE"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ignore on your won or bann me automaticaly so that you dont see any of the stuff I'm bringing

I miss the days of the extended location

Dudes, you're sounding very little right now.

There are people that are into different rap than you and there's a whole game you don't know about. Get over it.

There are people that are into different rap than you and there's a whole game you don't know about. Get over it.

Faux,

I'm not knocking anyone who's into this. I do, however, find it at least interesting (and yeah, a little amusing) that people are hawking "G-Funk from Ohio" the same way others hawk "funk 45s from Ohio". I guess it's all the same hustle, only the product changes.

That said: "Pistol Gripz" is still a name for a German online store. Almost as good as "Cocaine Blunts"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

There are people that are into _____________________ and there's a whole game you don't know about. Get over it.

You just gave everybody a free "get out of a pointless argument with Faux_Rillz" card.

Herm

There are people that are into _____________________ and there's a whole game you don't know about. Get over it.

You just gave everybody a free "get out of a pointless argument with Faux_Rillz" card.

Herm

Try again--I rarely argue about anything that I don't have an interest in.

And you certainly don't see me, for example, exclaiming "You mean there are people paying actual money for these elevator"library" records!?" and posting links to completed auctions.