:: Chicago :: Danny's tonight 8/4

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited August 2006 in Announcements
I will be playing some of my favorite records on two turnablestonight at Danny's from about 10 till about 2.There's a string quartet playing there from about 8 till 10,they're really good, and I'll start with some Symphonic Soulwhen they're done.From there will progress into gutter funk, hard disco and AM Gold.So if you failed the graduate-studies level Soul class on Wednesday,then come out to my 101 class tonight. Casual Friday, and there'sroom for everyone at my Marina, be you Cabana Boy or some Toby Keithlooking motherfucker.I have done progressed from Every Which Way But Loose to Any Which Way You Can in this music game, so come watch thechimpanzee get his diaper change.

Comments

• From there will progress into gutter funk, hard disco and AM Gold.

instate a 4 drink per genre minimum and you could end the night with jerry falwell tapes mixed over enya.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

From there will progress into gutter funk, hard disco and AM Gold.

instate a 4 drink per genre minimum and you could end the night with jerry falwell tapes mixed over enya.

down fer it.

rudy popkins, sounds like the real. i had made arrangements with the box people, but I may dip out of that dullness early enough to make it.

• I'm mixing some POCO with some DEVO JOCKO HOMO over TOTO JEFF POCARO loops

Fifty drink minumum, at least two have to be Sex On The Beaches.

Lee Alia cussing out the Cubs bleacher bums b/w C is for Cookie

• POCO DEVO JOCKO HOMO TOTO POCARO...

i dunno when the pink line iz a-comin' but i'll show some beach love...

reese