Fat Fatbacks Fat Ass Song Richmond VA 8/4

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited August 2006 in Announcements
10PM @ the NY Deli on Cary St next to the Byrd TheaterCome out and check the one and only Fatback (Soul Struts most respected poster) as well as myself. All sorts of good shit will be in the mix funk, jazz, soul, hip hop, and so much more???Don???t miss this opportunity to get drunk, listen to good music, watch German expressionist films, and discuss Israeli foreign policy with Fatback. Oh yeah they have $8 Chimay on tap and $2 cans of PBR so the whole social strata is covered as far as drink selection.And if you can???t make it on Friday I will be doing a hip-hop night at the same spot on Saturday.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    10PM @ the NY Deli on Cary St next to the Byrd Theater
    Come out and check the one and only Fatback (Soul Struts most disrespectful[/b] poster) as well as myself. All sorts of good shit will be in the mix funk, jazz, soul, hip hop, and so much more???Don???t miss this opportunity to get drunk, listen to good music, watch German expressionist films, and discuss Israeli foreign policy with Fatback. Oh yeah they have $8 Chimay on tap and $2 cans of PBR so the whole social strata is covered as far as drink selection.

And if you can???t make it on Friday I will be doing a hip-hop night at the same spot on Saturday.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Dude, I doubt the irony was lost on anyone.