When to call a dealer (ebay)

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
So I'm waiting to get an invoice from this dealer, so I can pay off this record, and it's been like 3 or 4 days, no contact, no returned emails.Now, I have this dealers number, but i feel like if contact is not wanted then my calls will be avoided as well.I also don't want to hassle this person- but I kinda want to get moving on this as well.Should I wait like a full week? What have you all done?

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Have you already sent an invoice request?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Oh, I should mention that their # came with the usual contact info when you set up an invoice request after you win an auction, and that i am not a vinyl addled compu-cracker, with mad stalking skills.

Have you already sent an invoice request?

Yeah, and that's exactly what I'm waiting on.

• I would wait at least another day or two. Sometimes shit can happen, life. After a week+, then you border line a shady/lazy dealer.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I would wait at least another day or two. Sometimes shit can happen, life. After a week+, then you border line a shady/lazy dealer.

I would wait at least another day or two. Sometimes shit can happen, life. After a week+, then you border line a shady/lazy dealer.
    noice.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I recently had to send a seller 3 e-mails to get an invoice out of them. My last e-mail ended with

"if you no longer want to sell the item, let me know. I am tired of requesting an invoice"

Rec'd an invoice the next day.....

unfortunately, shipping was just as slow.

• I thought this was going to be about da drooogs...

• he may have set down on the can and accidently flushed himself down the toliet.

give him a few days to crawl out of the crapper.

in the meantime have a sandwich.

I thought this was going to be about da drooogs...

Nah, my Uncle just hooked me w/ a stash for my birthday.

I rarely smoke nowadays, and I could barely work through the multiple layers of shock to eeek out a "thank you". I swear I thought the shit was crumpled up construction paper at first.