Looking for Bay Area Rap 12"s 93--97

G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I live in the middle of nowhere and it's not often that I'm able to find decent bay area rap 12"s from the 90s. I have some shit now such as:IMPGangsta Rhyme PosseE-40Spice 1Too ShortDru Down Mac MallDre DogLittle BruseFunk MobbC-BoLunizand some others... looking for any material by these cats or any other shit i may be missing (and there's tons that i'm missing, i don't even have any Mac Dre on wax). Holler if you got some dubs you need to unload. Thanks.GB

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    [remar]get in line[/remar]

paging peacefulro

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    cleaning my storage over the next couple of days. any Bay stuff i find ill give you a holler. getting back a couple dozen rap piece i leant to a friend that ill let you know about as well...

might still have some mac dres, jt bigga, and mac mall stuff. early e-40 stuff too... ill pull a pile together over the next week.

are you looking just for the hits or anything?

• hahaha i posted about 3 threads asking for a ton of bay vinyl. only ONE person (jazzsucka) came through with the Blue House Boyz EP i was looking for. im still looking for a sh!t load of bay vinyl but it seems theres only 2 or 3 people on this site who actually owns bay vinyl. i have a few for sale, send me a PM with the titles you are looking for. maybe we can trade if you have any other Bay records im looking for.

here is MY updated wantlist...

S.N.O.P. - "Nuttin All Over Your Face" (EP)
    NORTHSIDE - self titled LP
    ATC - "Cisco Jam"
    LIL JAZZ - "Game 4 U Suckaz"
    MACK LEW - "Living Up To My Rep"

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Really, the best way to pic up bay stuff is to hit up google/yahoo. In my experience, dudes that have this stuff want $$$ for it. Sometimes, you can find on line shops with dead stock & luck out. That's how I got most of my Keak, Team, and Turf wax. There were some stupid prices on ebay for that ish, but u could cop it cheap from certain places. Rapbay.com is a good place to start.