Record shows anyone?

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Is the record show in Atlanta any good?I believe one is in Atlanta on Sunday the 23(Records & Cd's show) at the Marriot off of I-75 north. I've never been to this show. Really I'm trying to find out how these shows are. Can I find more vinyl or cd's.? More versatile genres or alot of southern rock and common records you see everyday. Ex: Can't stand all the damn Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass , old warped up Christmas records,80's pop crap, bad old school hip hop records and Barry Manilow.etcAnd I know two shows are up & coming in Alabama soon.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Is the record show in Atlanta any good?

I believe one is in Atlanta on Sunday the 23(Records & Cd's show) at the Marriot off of I-75 north. I've never been to this show. Really I'm trying to find out how these shows are. Can I find more vinyl or cd's.? More versatile genres or alot of southern rock and common records you see everyday. Ex: Can't stand all the damn Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass , old warped up Christmas records,80's pop crap, bad old school hip hop records and Barry Manilow.etc

And I know two shows are up & coming in Alabama soon.

Never been to the show in Atlanta but I heard it was . Not in any rush to go there.

The Birmingham show last year was okay but I was only there for one day.

Just be happy that your not in Muscogee County.
    No records (or shows) out here.