A shirt for Shig

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this reminds me of the "old ladies putting hankerchiefs around a dog's neck" gem shig dropped a few weeks ago. Save it for cute dogs, it's seriously NAGL for people.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    So a few Saturdays ago I come home from a night out with the wifey and walk up to a bunch of kids sitting the stoop of building smoking trees. You know I don't really give a fuck these kids on the step and all, like other might be a little put off cause teenagers*[/b] can sometimes be obnoxious and that also can be scary and all, but it's all good. So I walk in the building and theres like 2 more of these kids up in there smoking trees in the hallway. Now as bad as smoking trees in someone's hallway is, one of the kids had a red bandana over his face on some stickup kid shit. I lost it. I yelled at the kid "What the fuck is this? What the fuck you think this is? Walking around my building with a fucking rag over your face? Fuck you think you're doing?" I mean, I went off on kid. They got real shook and all, real apologetic, and quickly jetted. My girl was mad at me cause these kids around the neighborhood claim blood and all, but fuck that shit. Just some punk ass kids, I had to holler.

Anyway, my point is that every time I see some dumb fuck with a bandana around their face or neck on some fashion shit (like kids do these days) it makes me want to snatch that shit off them and whip them with it.

(*[/b] Yeah, I'm officially an old man. No lie, it's here.)

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    damn... i woulda just asked for a hit n gone upstairs to get BUSY!

but i hear you on the fake stick-up-kid fashion lameness... sad thing is, a lotta ppl don't outgrow that shit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh, definitely. you dressed up like you're a jacker and someone will test you eventually

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    So a few Saturdays ago I come home from a night out with the wifey and walk up to a bunch of kids sitting the stoop of building smoking trees. You know I don't really give a fuck these kids on the step and all, like other might be a little put off cause teenagers*[/b] can sometimes be obnoxious and that also can be scary and all, but it's all good. So I walk in the building and theres like 2 more of these kids up in there smoking trees in the hallway. Now as bad as smoking trees in someone's hallway is, one of the kids had a red bandana over his face on some stickup kid shit. I lost it. I yelled at the kid "What the fuck is this? What the fuck you think this is? Walking around my building with a fucking rag over your face? Fuck you think you're doing?" I mean, I went off on kid. They got real shook and all, real apologetic, and quickly jetted. My girl was mad at me cause these kids around the neighborhood claim blood and all, but fuck that shit. Just some punk ass kids, I had to holler.

Anyway, my point is that every time I see some dumb fuck with a bandana around their face or neck on some fashion shit (like kids do these days) it makes me want to snatch that shit off them and whip them with it.

(*[/b] Yeah, I'm officially an old man. No lie, it's here.)

good job.

now, what do you say to "friends" who incorporate this look into their wardrobe. I unfortunately know a few people doing this, and you know what, I tell them it looks retarded straight to their face.

hey that's what friends are for.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Well played, my friend.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    every time I see some dumb fuck with a bandana around their face or neck on some fashion shit (like kids do these days) it makes me want to snatch that shit off them and whip them with it.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Are any other Filipinos offended by this bastardization of the wholesome, friendly Jollibee?

I guess it's just me.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    every time I see some dumb fuck with a bandana around their face or neck on some fashion shit (like kids do these days) it makes me want to snatch that shit off them and whip them with it.

thats crazy. im glad im not the only one.

for real, all these kids rockin designer bandanas are on some shit. fucked up.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I would hope that you would whip them with something more than a bandana. Unless these things come with a "buckle end" now.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    great. jollibee is now forever tainted. i knew turntablelab has been red flagging my posts to find the hottest new shit. i hear next year theyre dropping da_lab nubuck hackey sacks.

heehee. everyone was real quiet about this when i originally posted it. i took that as either the trend hasnt caught on yet, or i just called out half of soulstrut. HA!

this reminds me of the "old ladies putting hankerchiefs around a dog's neck" gem shig dropped a few weeks ago. Save it for cute dogs, it's seriously NAGL for people.