r.s.e radio 6-10-06 link/playlist with dj nikoless

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
...if you need something different to listen to while at your computer, link below:R.S.E Radio 6-10-06C.P.O W/MC Ren-Ballad Of A Menace '90Raw Breed-Mouth Of Maddness '96Scarmanga-Mind I C Mine [Prod By Showbiz] '99Onyx-Last Dayz '95Art Of Origin-No Slow Rollin' '92YZ-Return Of The Holy One '92Chubb Rock-The Big Man [Clark Kent Remix] '92Audio Two-Many Styles '88King T-Guitar Playin' '88EPMD-You're A Customer '88Prime Meridian-Jigsaw '99Collective Efforts-Until My Life's Gone '062Rude w/Saukrates & Pharoahe Monch-Innovations '97Instrumental: What It Takes (Choclair)/Do My Thing (Godfather Don)Ultramagnetic MCs w/Godfather Don-Raise It Up '93Big Daddy Kane-Uncut, Pure '98Latee w/45 King-Puttin On The Hits '87KRS One-Outta Here '93Master Ace-Music Man [Remix] '90Stetsasonic-Go Stetsa I '86UMC's-Anyway The Wind Blows '92Saafir-Pull Ya Card '95Raydar Ellis-Graffiti Rock '06Project Move-Butterfly Theory '04Blade-The Way It Has To Be 98Freshco-Ain't You Freshco '90Kool Moe Dee-Bad Mutha '87Q.B.C.-(I'm) Just Adjustin' My Mic [Prod By Mantronik] '88SKA Danks-Whole World African [Prod By KRS One] '91Jamal Ski-African Border '93Stevie Wonder-You Haven't Done Nuthin' '74Barrington Levy-Here I Come '85Instrumental: Watch Roger Do His Thing (Main Source) '90Listen to this show here: http://kfai.org/kfai2/audarch.htm