I'm about to dj with the president

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I'm at some resort about to dj a wedding reception. On the way in we get searched because el jeffe is apparently staying here. Pretty crazy shit.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    is this in the desert? We just heard all these sirens about half an hour ago, I think it was his motorcade. Where are you DJing, I'm bored as hell at my parents place...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    MERK HIM OR YOU'RE SOFT!!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    PLAY "IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT" OR "BUSH KILLA" OR YOU'RE SOFT!!!

• MERK HIM OR YOU'RE SOFT!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Somewhere, in the basement of the NSA, there's a computer flashing a red light and some analyst is turning to the guy next to him and asking, "Hey Joe, we've got a code yellow here - what do you know about this organization 'Soul Strut'?"

"I don't know Fred but I think we better get some black helicopters on stand-by, just in case."

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Somewhere, in the basement of the NSA, there's a computer flashing a red light and some analyst is turning to the guy next to him and asking, "Hey Joe, we've got a code yellow here - what do you know about this organization 'Soul Strut'?"

"I don't know Fred but I think we better get some black helicopters on stand-by, just in case."
    Good thing djsheep kept the black helicopters break on

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking WOW.

That was crazy. Security was THICK! Snipers and all kinds of shit. DJ Drez and I DJ'd on the terrace and about 10 minutes after I got on 3 different people told me to turn the music down in the span of about a minute. I didn't think anything of it, I did what we all do - wait til' they leave and turn it up again .
    So, 10pm rolls around and now people are telling me to shut it down, hotel policy etc. A worker asks me to unplug a cable that's blocking a door, and he tells me "a certain gentleman is complaining about the noise." I say "you don't mean that gentleman, do you?"

"yes, that gentleman."

Top that one fuckers.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

Fucking WOW.

That was crazy. Security was THICK! Snipers and all kinds of shit. DJ Drez and I DJ'd on the terrace and about 10 minutes after I got on 3 different people told me to turn the music down in the span of about a minute. I didn't think anything of it, I did what we all do - wait til' they leave and turn it up again .
    So, 10pm rolls around and now people are telling me to shut it down, hotel policy etc. A worker asks me to unplug a cable that's blocking a door, and he tells me "a certain gentleman is complaining about the noise." I say "you don't mean that gentleman, do you?"

"yes, that gentleman."

Top that one fuckers.

Waaaiiitt a minute!! He was complaining at 10 pm?!? In all seriousness, that is like a good hour or two after his bedtime.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    hey i'm putting on "you's a hoe" and whatnot on winamp for a party at my girlfriends house, is that similar?

F a president

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Wouldn't that be a trip if he asked you to turn it UP?

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    My early vote for "Thraed of the Year".

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    My early vote for "Thraed of the Year".

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I'm still bugging that I got a noise complaint from George Bush.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

He did request some George fuckin' Jones?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    A worker asks me to unplug a cable that's blocking a door, and he tells me "a certain gentleman is complaining about the noise." I say "you don't mean that gentleman, do you?"

"yes, that gentleman."

I love it that Dubya is merely another one of the faceless idiots for a Soulstrutter complain about in a "I was Djing last night when this dumbass came up to me and..." story.

Too bad he didn't make any requests though. If you didn't have what he wanted, I assume he'd have a secret service agent get all pouty and whine "Well what DO you have?"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Fucking WOW.

"yes, that gentleman."

Top that one fuckers.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wow dude, that is AWESOME>

He prolly had a rough day. My sister goes to stanford and sat in the street and played anti bush rap songs with a ton of other students till the whole motorcade was prevented from attending their meeting at the hoover building.

But you got a NOISE complaint from G.W.! How tempted were you just to throw on some kanye west and pump it loud as fuck?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Damn!! D*****, that's one of my dreams, having a noise complaint from G.W.Bush!!!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Getting shut down by George W - holy shit! That's wild.

Someone please make a gramlin of Bush saying "KILL THE NOISE".

• WOW this is amazing!

you shoulda said "well i got a couple of complaints for that certain gentleman!"

george bush doesn't care about dj day.

definitely a contender for thread of the year.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    He prolly had a rough day.

When Fox News (FOX NEWS!!!!) says your approval rating is 33% then everyday is a bad.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Getting shut down by George W - holy shit! That's wild.

Someone please make a gramlin of Bush saying "KILL THE NOISE".

I was going to propose a graemlin with GWB in one of those nightcaps, but I could not decide on what he would say. This works.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

That's excellent, Day.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Good thing djsheep kept the black helicopters break on

shhhhh...

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm curious - who were the people you actually were
    DJ'ing for? Were they trying to get down and annoyed by
    the Commander in Chief deciding to extinquish the roof being
    on fire? It sounds like typical Bush administration tactics -
    bust in on somebody else's good time and shut it down...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Classic! Wrong font though. I think it's Arial

• I'm curious - who were the people you actually were

how good of a time can you really expect to have at your own party when GWB RSVPs?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm curious - who were the people you actually were

how good of a time can you really expect to have at your own party when GWB RSVPs?

True that - I'm just curious what the scene was, and
    what the actual party host's reaction was to this GOP meddling...