The Continuing comedy adventures of Kyle Humphries

Dabney_SoulmanDabney_Soulman 890 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I posted on here before after some deadbeat tried to rip me off on a James Mason LP.Dude got pissed that I pulled his card on soulstrut and started spitting out a bunch of anti-semetic bullshit and threatening me via Instant messenger. He's been fairly annoying and I've had to block about 5 or 6 different aliases he's come out under. he came at me under a new alias just a few minutes ago with some more fantastic words of love.Does anyone know how I can contact AIM or someone else to get this dumbfuck off my back?I've sent them something before but nothing happened and I'm pretty sick of getting these kind of messages
spikeleerules (10:50:48 PM): you fuckin' jew bitchspikeleerules (10:50:53 PM): i will fucking break your nose offspikeleerules (10:51:08 PM): i swear before god i will fucking murk you

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    James Mason LP.

Just text him some bullshit claiming that AOL is
    on the case, and that all his posts are being forwarded
    to them for prosecution of hate crimes or some shit.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    James Mason LP.

Just text him some bullshit claiming that AOL is
    on the case, and that all his posts are being forwarded
    to them for prosecution of hate crimes or some shit.

...right after he reads this thread.

• ...right after he reads this thread.

yeah I first got in contact with this guy through this site and I wouldn't be surprised if he's reading this thread. I'm not trying to scare dude or anything, I'm just kinda sick of his harrassment and don't want to deal with it anymore.

My AIM game is weak and running through their help menu hasn't given me much help. I'm hoping someone here knows some sort of solution

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Let the Strut run wild on him.

• i havent used aim in a while but if hes changing screennames I dont think there's much you can do.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It's super easy to ban fools like this - you can do it without even reading the message they send you. I mean, this ass wipe is going to lose interest at some point so just keep banning away. What kind of d-bag is going to keep creating aliases simply to harass?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    What kind of d-bag is going to keep creating aliases simply to harass?

Umm...I'ma leave this one alone, but I'm sure the day crew will have some answers to this question!

Herm

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Kyle Humphries is a fuckin pussy.

Dear Kyle,

Hi my name is Alan i post on Soulstrut as NZshadow I live in Amsterdam Holland.
    There are few things that rile me, but one of them is wannabe record collecters that try to rip people off over the internet, they are really annoying.
    Another thing that gets me a wee bit angry is punkass pussy bitches that hide behind internet aliases and spout abuse, boy are those guys scum.
    Oh yeah, by the way Kyle, im jewish too! how funny is that, i mean im not practicing or anything, hell ive never been in a synagogue, but my mum is jewish so apparently that makes me one too.
    Kyle, i would really like to see you try to break my nose off, that would be funny.

anytime you are in Amsterdam Kyle, send me a PM and id love to meet up and we can hang out and talk about jewbitches.

have a nice day tough guy.

aLAN.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Kyle Humphries is a fuckin pussy.

Dear Kyle,

Hi my name is Alan i post on Soulstrut as NZshadow I live in Amsterdam Holland.
    There are few things that rile me, but one of them is wannabe record collecters that try to rip people off over the internet, they are really annoying.
    Another thing that gets me a wee bit angry is punkass pussy bitches that hide behind internet aliases and spout abuse, boy are those guys scum.
    Oh yeah, by the way Kyle, im jewish too! how funny is that, i mean im not practicing or anything, hell ive never been in a synagogue, but my mum is jewish so apparently that makes me one too.
    Kyle, i would really like to see you try to break my nose off, that would be funny.

anytime you are in Amsterdam Kyle, send me a PM and id love to meet up and we can hang out and talk about jewbitches.

have a nice day tough guy.

aLAN.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    I heard that this James Mason was sent back to Kyle broke in half which I don't think is cool if you got your money back...that being said just to let you know I am moving to Texas this weekend and if Kyle has some shit to say about Jews he will be getting beat the fuck down....

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    I heard that this James Mason was sent back to Kyle broke in half which I don't think is cool if you got your money back...that being said just to let you know I am moving to Texas this weekend and if Kyle has some shit to say about Jews he will be getting beat the fuck down....

...the plot thickens...

• can i ask a question about this butthole?

was or is he from some backwater called dennison tx? or someplace that sounds like that? about 45 minutes north of dallas?

is this true?

if so i got something to add to this.

ap

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    can i ask a question about this butthole?

was or is he from some backwater called dennison tx? or someplace that sounds like that? about 45 minutes north of dallas?

is this true?

if so i got something to add to this.

ap
    NO HE LIVES IN LIKE PLANO OR SOMETHING PRETTY MUCH A FEW MINUTES FROM DALLAS.

• I heard that this James Mason was sent back to Kyle broke in half which I don't think is cool if you got your money back...that being said just to let you know I am moving to Texas this weekend and if Kyle has some shit to say about Jews he will be getting beat the fuck down....

You heard right. My (now ex) girlfriend, who is also Jewish was chilling with me over my place. I had the record up against a wall next to a mailer. She had heard me talk about the situation before and was well aware of what was going on. My AIM was on and sure enough Kyle hits me up from one of his many screen names spouting out a slew of anti-semetic bullshit. She don't play that and stomped on the sleeve. It snapped in half. I felt bad for all of one second. Matter of fact I wish I could take credit. Now that I think about it that took some balls

But lets be honest, that record had made the rounds. Other soulstrutters had seen it and passed on it. I was misled and told it was in VG+ when truth is it was in G condition at best. I'm talking gashes within the record that made certain tracks unplayable. and the tracks that did play were filled with noise. He sold me an unplayable record tried to not give me my money back, and finally got pressured. He reacted by coming at me from multiple screen names calling me every anti-semetic name in the book and making death threats.

Plain and simple you make remarks like that fucker did topped off with death threats you get what you deserve..

He's lucky he ain't in CA. My girl would of whooped that ass.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

You heard right. My (now ex) girlfriend, who is also Jewish was chilling with me over my place. I had the record up against a wall next to a mailer. She had heard me talk about the situation before and was well aware of what was going on. My AIM was on and sure enough Kyle hits me up from one of his many screen names spouting out a slew of anti-semetic bullshit. She don't play that and stomped on the sleeve. It snapped in half. I felt bad for all of one second. Matter of fact I wish I could take credit. Now that I think about it that took some balls

But lets be honest, that record had made the rounds. Other soulstrutters had seen it and passed on it. I was misled and told it was in VG+ when truth is it was in G condition at best. I'm talking gashes within the record that made certain tracks unplayable. and the tracks that did play were filled with noise. He sold me an unplayable record tried to not give me my money back, and finally got pressured. He reacted by coming at me from multiple screen names calling me every anti-semetic name in the book and making death threats.

Plain and simple you make remarks like that fucker did topped off with death threats you get what you deserve..

This is all lame and stuff, but by you breaking this LP in half you really stooped lower than his level man.......I don't know.

Imagine what James Mason would think.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Wow, the record was broken in half... whilst this does not negate the fact that dude is a fuckslab, it dosnt do much for you either man.

hmmm...

• Wow, the record was broken in half... whilst this does not negate the fact that dude is a fuckslab, it dosnt do much for you either man.

hmmm...

Shades of Hair and Things.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

This is all lame and stuff, but by you breaking this LP in half you really stooped lower than his level man.......I don't know.

Imagine what James Mason would think.

I wouldn't say that breaking the record is below what this kyle guy has done, but I'v always belived in the adage that if you broke it, you bought it. Fight for the refund, take legal action, but you just can't break something, even if its shoddy merch, & then expect to get your $$$ back.

• set aim to where only users on your buddy list can contact you

• make a new aim name, and dont accept messages from spike lee.;)

• I heard that this James Mason was sent back to Kyle broke in half which I don't think is cool if you got your money back...that being said just to let you know I am moving to Texas this weekend and if Kyle has some shit to say about Jews he will be getting beat the fuck down....

Do to this broken record episode.....I was able to get the jacket from him thus; I now have a COMPLETE James Mason! Needless to say, both parties??? actions can be viewed as inappropriate.

peace*

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    Wow, the record was broken in half... whilst this does not negate the fact that dude is a fuckslab, it dosnt do much for you either man.

hmmm...
    I'm glad to see some others think this was lame too.I was in no way trying to make excuses for Kyle's actions and I am Jewish so I really don't think his comments about Jews are funny and I will step to him when I see him about that shit.I just thought people should know the whole story when the other party is'nt here to explain the other half of the story.I think breaking the record is completely lame no matter who did it when you complain about someone being lame and shady tying to rip you off and you do the same shit basically.Business is business.I'm sure all of us have dealt with people we did'nt care for whether buying or trading records and you gotta keep that shit business.If this guy was calling you names before can you really be suprised he is going off now when you sent him back a broken record.Someone calling you names really does'nt justify doing what you did.I really would'nt take death threats from this dude serious and you best believe there is a long line of people that don't like Kyle for other reasons who are wanting to whoop his ass so he will get what he has coming to him.Next time you got a problem with someone ripping you off in Dallas PM me and I will do what I can to help you.JUST BE AWARE THAT MOST PEOPLE IN DALLAS THINK G condition is VG+.I have recieved overgraded shit from there too...

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I at one time owned the copy of James Mason we're talking about here and believe me it was pretty jacked. I would not have felt comfortable selling it anything above G. Props to your girl for doing that. I love it when girls are down for their man like that.

When you coming back to TX REMODE?

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    I at one time owned the copy of James Mason we're talking about here and believe me it was pretty jacked. I would not have felt comfortable selling it anything above G. Props to your girl for doing that. I love it when girls are down for their man like that.

When you coming back to TX REMODE?
    this weekend..bringing big box of trades too so get your shit ready and don't bring no G records..haha

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Props to your girl for doing that. I love it when girls are down for their man like that.

Down for their man as in shattering his records?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Props to your girl for doing that. I love it when girls are down for their man like that.

Down for their man as in shattering his records?

Paging Raystar

• Wow, the record was broken in half... whilst this does not negate the fact that dude is a fuckslab, it dosnt do much for you either man.

hmmm...
    I'm glad to see some others think this was lame too.I was in no way trying to make excuses for Kyle's actions and I am Jewish so I really don't think his comments about Jews are funny and I will step to him when I see him about that shit.I just thought people should know the whole story when the other party is'nt here to explain the other half of the story.I think breaking the record is completely lame no matter who did it when you complain about someone being lame and shady tying to rip you off and you do the same shit basically.Business is business.I'm sure all of us have dealt with people we did'nt care for whether buying or trading records and you gotta keep that shit business.If this guy was calling you names before can you really be suprised he is going off now when you sent him back a broken record.Someone calling you names really does'nt justify doing what you did.I really would'nt take death threats from this dude serious and you best believe there is a long line of people that don't like Kyle for other reasons who are wanting to whoop his ass so he will get what he has coming to him.Next time you got a problem with someone ripping you off in Dallas PM me and I will do what I can to help you.JUST BE AWARE THAT MOST PEOPLE IN DALLAS THINK G condition is VG+.I have recieved overgraded shit from there too...

I've got no qualms about what happened on my end, and like I said I am even more proud of my ex for her actions.

For those that thnk that an already unplayable LP is worth more than what went down I need to ask at what price point do you allow racial hate and harrassment to cross that financial boundary?

Remode[/b] I will certainly call you in as my Dallas hit squad next time and don't hesitate to call me up if you need a skinny suburban LA ninja

Do to this broken record episode.....I was able to get the jacket from him thus; I now have a COMPLETE James Mason! Needless to say, both parties??? actions can be viewed as inappropriate.

peace*

is this Kyle?

if what you're saying is you now have a complete set than you know your cheating ass has nothing to complain about anyways, you sent me an unplaybale record harrassed me before and after I sent out the LP and crossed the line many times over.

like I said to you months ago our business is done and stop wasting my time with your bullshit harrassment.

Do you even realize that you are documenting death threats and hate speech?

don't even answer that. Just stay the fuck back.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    He said he got the sleeve from Kyle...