Comments

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    someone buy this guy a beer!!!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    yeah he looks like a real winner. Plus a quick google search shows that the real Harry Taylor was killed in a flying wreck during the first world war, so I don't even know who this guy thinks he's foolin. And all it took was a 2 minute google search to dubunk his charade.

http://www.australianflyingcorps.org/2004_2002/people/rollofhonour/taylorharry.html

• How long until we see a website with a techno remix of Bush's comments ala Peanut Butter and Jelly?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

How long until we see a website with a techno remix of Bush's comments ala Peanut Butter and Jelly?

How long until Bill O'Reilly covers this story by revealing that Harry Taylor once stole a Three Musketeers bar in the third grade.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    After watching that a few times, the things that strike me:

1) Listen to the intro by the CNN reporter. The fact that discussion like this is friggen NEWS is troubling. But I am happy the guy spoke up.

2) When Mr Taylor is listing out what he doesn't like...he goes "....to imprision us without cause..." and the president is like "Yeeeah?" The way he said was like "yeah, so? whats up?"

3) Its a shame its friday, we have to wait till monday for the Daily show to mention this.

-peeJ

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    i wanna know what that woman next to the dude was gonna say

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    1) Listen to the intro by the CNN reporter. The fact that discussion like this is friggen NEWS is troubling. But I am happy the guy spoke up.

It is sad and disturbing that the fact that the president actually took a question that was not prescreened from a person who quite possibly was not forced to sign a loyalty oath before admission is news, but it is news that Bush is actually venturing outside is Potemkin Village "town hall meetings." Of course, this guy was the only opposing voice, with everybody else doing the usual "I pray for you/thank you for being so awesome/how can I help you fight the war on terruh?" fellatio, but then again, you can't expect the guy to fend for himself in front of a representative sample of constituents, can you?

http://thankyouharrytaylor.org/

the internets move quick.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

that thank you harry site hasnt even been up a full day and its already got close to 8000 signatures... i like where this is going.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Now can someone do the icegrill lady in the pic?

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

Nice One!

• 1) Listen to the intro by the CNN reporter. The fact that discussion like this is friggen NEWS is troubling. But I am happy the guy spoke up.

It is sad and disturbing that the fact that the president actually took a question that was not prescreened from a person who quite possibly was not forced to sign a loyalty oath before admission is news, but it is news that Bush is actually venturing outside is Potemkin Village "town hall meetings." Of course, this guy was the only opposing voice, with everybody else doing the usual "I pray for you/thank you for being so awesome/how can I help you fight the war on terruh?" fellatio[/b], but then again, you can't expect the guy to fend for himself in front of a representative sample of constituents, can you?

Absolute fucking genius turn of phrase!

It is sad and disturbing that the fact that the president actually took a question that was not prescreened from a person who quite possibly was not forced to sign a loyalty oath before admission is news, but it is news that Bush is actually venturing outside is Potemkin Village "town hall meetings." Of course, this guy was the only opposing voice, with everybody else doing the usual "I pray for you/thank you for being so awesome/how can I help you fight the war on terruh?" fellatio[/b], but then again, you can't expect the guy to fend for himself in front of a representative sample of constituents, can you?

I think you have the wrong president on that point.

Yeah, the only thing this one's fucked is our country and a couple others.

and you, don't forget that he's completely fucked you. hard.

Actually I'm not under 14 so I should be safe.

Actually I'm not under 14 so I should be safe.

for now. we're coming after your social security next.

• girgir 329 Posts
    that thank you harry site hasnt even been up a full day and its already got close to 8000 signatures... i like where this is going.

pissed off bloggers sitting around blogging about how pissed off they are?

pissed off bloggers sitting around blogging about how pissed off they are?

nah, that's what soulstrut is for