reminiscing and/or hip hop history

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Reminicse-'84*Grandmixer D.st-Home Of Hip Hop-'86MC Shan-The BridgeBDP-South BronxGrandmaster Flash-Freelance-'87*Just Ice-Going Way BackKool Moe Dee-Way Way BackGrandmaster Caz-Get Down Grandmaster (3rd verse)-'88*MC Shan-They Used To Do It In The ParkGrandmaster Flash & The Furious 5-Back In The Old Days Hip HopTaking Care Of Business-Long Live Hip HopTwo Live Crew-Ghetto Bass II-'89Master Ace w/Ice U Rock-As I ReminicseBiz Markie-I Hear MusicBDP-Hip Hop RulesLo Profile-Pay Ya DuesThird Bass-Product Of The Enviroment'90*Intelligent Hoodlum-Back To Realty [Marley Marl Rmx]*Chubb Rock-Keep It StreetGroove B Chill-Reminicisin'Robert S-Hip Hop Hall Of Fame'91Third Bass-Portrait Of The Artist As A Hood (Serch Verse)*The Genius-Those Were The Days*Organized Konfusion-Who Stole My Last Piece Of Chicken? + RMX'92Ultramagnetics MCs-Bust The Facts-'93Freestyle Fellowship-CornbreadOriginal Flavor-WhatChaWantIllegal-Back In The Day-94*KRS One-Outta HereArtifacts-WhaybackNas-Memory LaneDred Scott-Back In The DayCommon-I Used To Love H.E.RTroubleneck Brothers-Back To The Hip HopAhmad-Back In the DayJustice System-Dedication To Bambaataa-'95*The Nonce-MixtapesThe Lixx-FlashbackJemini The Gifted One-Can't Stop Rockin''96*The Man Called Lux-Just Enuff'98All Natural-50 Years'99*Arsonists-Flashback, Rhyme Time Travel*Rasheed & Chief Kamachi-Forever*Mos Def-Love*Common-Like They Used To SayThirstin Howl III-O.G. Stripes (Pt. 1, 2, 3)'00Rise w/Wordsworth & Madafi-Memories'02The Genius-Auto Bio'04Insight-Time FrameMasta Killa-SchoolCrown City Rockers-B Boy'05Quasimoto-Rap Cats Pt. 3Jin-Top 5'06Dot Ten-Park Pioneers-still have to go thru and figure best songs or find more info:???-Beastie Boys, Gza, Fresh Prince, buck 65, J5, the roots, starving artists, giant panda, mos def-love, 2pac-old school, statik & Nat ill, edan, count bass d, loot pack, "good ole days", time machine

Comments