Happy Jazz radio show now on....

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
Hi all you happy campers! The Happy Jazz show is back for April 06 and serving you up some of the tastiest dishes from South America. We decided that a break was in order so we headed to Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Panama, Colombia and Brazil. We also included Mexico and Cuba (just for the hell of it!) so, if you think the Miami winter conference is the hot place to be, forget it, this is not for you! It's an un-missable show if we may be so bold to say so and a lot of searching and grovelling calls to the bank manager made in order to obtain some of these obscure bits. ** STOP PRESS ** Happy Jazz show will soon be aired from www.RADIOPELLENERA.COM - Big thanks to Fabrizio! Many many thanks to the people who have mailed us and the comments are very much appreciated - DO FEEL FREE TO MAIL at [email]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk.[/email] From Russia to Canada, you too can be Happy! Here's the playlists to dip into....keep smiling! Adrian Leach (Part A) Chucho Zarzosa Y Su Conjunto - Tabu Jorge Anders Y Su Orquesta - Cara O Cruz Pichi Mazzei - Hammers Hang Up Agrupacion Neuvo Jazz - Menorama Julito - Riesgo Sacbe - Selva Tucanera Quinteplus - La Vuelta Del Elefantor Nil's Jazz Ensemble - Reflexiones Yomha Trio - Influencia Del Jazz Viegilio Armas Trio - Aguas De Marzo Milton Nascimento - Rainhos Do Maracatu Darcy De Souza - Balanco Diferente Franko Xavier - Eu Sou Marinheiro Sexteto Armonia De P.R. - Puro Mango Nelson Y Sus Estrellas - Tema Del Casamiento Mark Taylor (Part B) Santa Su Gente - Pajaro's En El Jardin Yvette - Upa Neguinho Silvana Mata - Lugar Comun Osmar Milito - America Latina Grupo Almendra - Dudas Raices - Latina Clovis Bonfin - As Minhas Leis Jongo Trio - Aguas De Marco Anamaria E Mauricio - Frieo Aerodinamico Gay Vaquer - 5:20 Candeias - Sambaiana Burnier E Cartier - Europanema Jair Oliveira - Olha Ai Nelson Aires - Joana Dos Barcos Eduardo Conde - De Onde Vens Antonio Adolfo & A Brazuca - Voo De Apolo The Happy Jazz show now broadcasts from the following sites... www.danceandsoul.com www.mondomm.com www.ipodyourmondo.com www.radiopellenera.com www.ducktape.ca (coming soon) guest mixes archived at... www.waxingdeep.org www.cosmicsounds-london.com www.danceandsoul.com For any info, promo material, bookings, etc, please mail at [email]happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk[/email]___________________The Happy Jazz radio sounds of Adrian Leach & Mark Taylor - Music to put a smile on your face!

Comments

• Options
    Longtime no see Adrian. Good to see around.

Kevin in Canada.

• Hi Kevin,

Sorry I have not been in touch lately...How's things in Toronto?

Adrian

• Options
    Fun. When are youo gogin to come over and play at Turning Point? Shoulda happened already.

K.

• Me at Turning Point? I think I would clear the floor at TP. Best leave that to the professionals.....Sy Warwick and Co.