DISCUSS (Homegirl Birthday Request List)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
So word, one of my closest homies is celebrating her birf'day at my gig on satruday. I joked around and said "send me a list of requests"...and she did, man I think she has some pretty damn good tastes. Probally better than most of the dudes on here (oh no he dinnit )...aside from a couple questionable jawns. (I'm also feeling her very similar young_phonic-like spelling as well).DISCUSS[/b]very special-big daddy kaneset adrift on a memory bliss-pm dawnhere i am-al greengroove me baby-king floydhey mr. dj-zhanesaturdays-de laget involved-raphael saadiq and q-tipi want you back, detroit girl-raphael saadiq fuck faces-too short; in fact any too shortwide open-mac mallthey say-ciarathere it go-juelz santanamade you look, doo rags-nasafro puffs-i think it's lady of ragethey reminisce over you-pete rock and cl smooth i would die for you, 17 days-princestep in the name of love-r.kellycaught up-ushersigns-charlie wilson, snoop, and justin timberlakelighters up-lil kimfuckin-david bannermesmerized-faith evans missing you-joioops-tweetmilkshake-kelisdon't cha-tori alamazeshake it off-mariah careylondontown-who did you say it was by?i can't wait-nu shoozcandy-cameojuicy-mfumesaturday love-cherelle and someone else never too much-luther vandrossall night long-mary jane girlsgimme your love-curtis mayfieldrock steady-arethasprinkle me, gasoline, tell me when to go-e-40any stevie wonderheya!-outkasttell me-groove theory you bring me joy-mary j.gimme sugar-trick daddygo-commontestify-kanyewe be clubbin-ice cubereal talk-ladybug and that dude

Comments